News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"A Night at Devil's Tavern" is NOW Available!

Started by Blackbead, May 20, 2009, 03:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackbead

You've heard about it, you've read about it, now it's available to own!  "A Night at Devil's Tavern" is a new CD from the people who brought you "Raising Black Flags."  It's sixteen tracks that include eleven poems and five instrumental pieces all for $8!  Come spend an hour sitting in Devil's Tavern surrounded by pirates, smugglers, and men and women of the sea!  If you'd like to order a copy, drop me a line at blackbeads_tc@yahoo.com and I'll tell you how to get one.  Order now and WE'LL pay for the shipping!
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

Blackbead

If ye be interested in one of these at a price that is MORE than fair, I have on up on eBay and the current bid is ninety-nine cents!!  Add in $1.75 for shipping and handling and ye be gettin' a great price on this here masterpiece!
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

Blackbead

There be another copy of the CD up for sale on eBay!  If the person who purchased the first copy is a member of the forums I would love to hear what they think about the work!