News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Following Orders

Started by Monsignor de Beaumanoir, May 08, 2008, 09:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Gregory

Loved the excellent pictures. I totally enjoyed the one with the person on the sticks about to die and the female knight in the post from Femme Falchion.

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Femme Falchion

Templar- I do believe you have fallen under a powerful spell of the Princess....I have identified it as "polymorph father"

Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

BLAKDUKE

Does anyone know if THE TEMPLAR has returned.  Right after his deployment the old site crashed and I have not heard from my friend for a while.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on July 09, 2008, 12:11:53 PM
Does anyone know if THE TEMPLAR has returned.  Right after his deployment the old site crashed and I have not heard from my friend for a while.

Great King, It is I! Yes, I did make it back early, the contract was closed early, so I spent only 2 months in the Outremer.

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: Femme Falchion on July 09, 2008, 12:11:30 PM
Templar- I do believe you have fallen under a powerful spell of the Princess....I have identified it as "polymorph father"

Believe it or not M'lady, she doesn't watch it as much as my actions suggest. I think I watch SB more than she does!  ;) Just couldn't resist, and wanted folks to know I don't take myself seriously all the time...... :P

Sir William Marcus

Take notice of thee beauuuuuutiful beauseant Sir Spongy is displaying, truly a sight to behold!
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Sir William Marcus

Quote from: Brother Gregory on July 09, 2008, 10:42:55 AM
Loved the excellent pictures. I totally enjoyed the one with the person on the sticks about to die

Not to die my brother, but to be cleansed
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: Sir William Marcus on July 09, 2008, 12:49:09 PM
Not to die my brother, but to be cleansed

Absolutely wonderfully played!  ;)

Lady Christina de Pond

Quote from: Warrior_Monk on July 09, 2008, 12:26:16 PM
Quote from: Femme Falchion on July 09, 2008, 12:11:30 PM

Believe it or not M'lady, she doesn't watch it as much as my actions suggest. I think I watch SB more than she does!  ;) Just couldn't resist, and wanted folks to know I don't take myself seriously all the time...... :P
why does sb live in a wrotten pineapple
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Because he seeks the life of a Knight of the Temple, and doesn't require the plush and lavish luxuries of the secular world. You can't take it with you when you go...... :P

Femme Falchion

being unfamiliar with the hygenic rites of the Templars....is not a sponge helpful with cleansing?  Perhaps you should take it with you.
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Lady Christina de Pond

Quote from: Warrior_Monk on July 09, 2008, 01:14:38 PM
Because he seeks the life of a Knight of the Temple, and doesn't require the plush and lavish luxuries of the secular world. You can't take it with you when you go...... :P

but wouldn't the wrotten fruit fall down on him he could have shell it's more sturdy
Lady Ashley of De Coals

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Quote from: Femme Falchion on July 09, 2008, 01:32:48 PM
being unfamiliar with the hygenic rites of the Templars....is not a sponge helpful with cleansing?  Perhaps you should take it with you.

You got me there! ;)

Lady Christina de Pond

is that a burn the sponge thing since yall think cleansing is burning
Lady Ashley of De Coals