News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll call may 23,24 and 25

Started by Avidd, May 21, 2009, 04:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avidd

I'm so ready for a three day weekend at faire.

Dirtfarmer

Will be leaving at noon on Friday for the 10 hour trip with Mad Maggie and a few others to play the streets for the weekend.  I'm very excited about being able to come down and play again this year, even if it is only for 2 days.

Lady Nicolette

Looks like we'll have a decent weekend!  Isolated t-storms are nothing to what we've been dealing with these last weeks!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Quiet One

I'm packed & ready to go.  Leaving at 7am tomorrow morning.  Athena, my daughter and I will be there for Saturday & Sunday.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

BamaWoodsman

We've got 10 or so coming from 3 different states staying for all 3 days.  Can't wait, leaving town around 3 tomorrow to get up that way.

Capt Lucy

Since I sprained my ankle with my big clumsy pregnant arse, I am still debating.  If I DO go, please come say hi if you see me holding down a bench somewhere.
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Robin of Locksley

I will be there all three days.  :D

renfairephotog

I'll be there, yes scattered  is better just scatter south of faire,
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Mixsae

Capt Lucy

Well, I am sitting here with Capt Faye so I will be there as well!  :)
Booty'n Penny

Captain Jack Wolfe

W00T!!  Show the colours, ladies!!  ;) ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

CapnFayeCutler

Well naturally. ;) Today was a great day for faire, and a huge crowd came out! And...the parking lot/field wasn't a mudpit!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

BamaWoodsman

Well, looks like we're gonna get wet today.   My group is a little slow moving this morning but we'll be there eventually.

Lady Catherine

i missed everyone today! I stayed home to rest my eye/head, but ill be back in full swing tomorrow!
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

Capt Lucy

Thanks to everyone!  It was once again wonderful to see you all!!  I am heading home Monday to rest the foot.  :)  Sorry to all of you who I didn't get to say goodbye to!  *hugs*
Booty'n Penny