News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Calender dates for warren Michigan?

Started by HeartblongstoMI, May 20, 2009, 06:29:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeartblongstoMI

Hey Everyone  ;D My wife and I are currently in Germany. I'm Mil. We love going to the festival and environment that comes with it. We have been away for the past two years and were wondering when The start dates and the last dates are?? I'm pretty certain that its in warren Mich but wouldn't bet my Paycheck on it. I am currently Deployed but would love to come to Mich when I got back for the festival. Well, any help you could give me would Be greatly appreciated  ;)

Thanks

Black Armor

The first weekend is August 22-23 and the last is October 3-4 and is open 10:00 A.M.- 7:00 P.M. each day.  The faire is in Holly, Mi on Dixie Hwy about 2 miles south of I-75.  I don't know the address right off hand.  The telephone number for more information is 800-601-4848.  Hope you can make it.

Poldugarian Warrior

Black Armor summed it up, but visit the Michrenfest site for more info. And yes do come you won't be disappointed.

Poldugarian Warrior

Oh, and since it's Memorial Day HeartblongstoMI. Thanks for your service helping keep America free and safe for us back here. and helping them Germans too.