News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Welcome to our new forum!!!!

Started by Sir Francis Drake, May 24, 2009, 07:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Magnus

Well.. it turns out that I have to cancel on Fishers this season. I lost my weekend off at work due to two managers both going out sick ( one to the hospital for an emergency surgery). Hopefully I will see some of you at Ohio later in the month.  :(
"What God abandoned, these defended,
  And saved the sum of things for pay".

Sir William Marcus

Sad news indeed my friend.  We will see you at Ohio in a few weeks.

2 days to go
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

uncletimcobleigh

I'm another cast member. I shall be sure to stop by your booth, Lady Faire.

Lady von Groper

Quote from: Lord Magnus on September 30, 2009, 10:42:37 PM
Well.. it turns out that I have to cancel on Fishers this season. I lost my weekend off at work due to two managers both going out sick ( one to the hospital for an emergency surgery). Hopefully I will see some of you at Ohio later in the month.  :(

'Tis sad to hear, Milord.  But, mundane life doth take precedence over faire life.   :(

I'll be at Ohio the last weekend for the M'Crack Invasion.  Hopefully we'll see thee there!
Lady Von Groper
IWG #3725
Gnom'n M'Crack - Pet to Flog'n
1st Mate & Cheek Inspector of pirate ship The Roaming Gnome

lady tamela

:D I will be there this weekend!!!  It will be my first time to Fishers.  I missed Brisol last year and this year I am looking forward to it.

Ladyfair

I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!!  Perhaps if there is time after close of day on Sat maybe we could get a group photo?
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

LadyAnn

I am so sad that I can not attend this year, because of a new work position that has me working on Sunday.  :'(  I shall missing being there with you Ladyfair, and I hope you have a safe and successful weekend. Please give my regards to all that I meet last year and the one I know.  I shall include you in the morning pray with Otterhalf.{{Hugs}} 

~Lady Ann Bowman~
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Sir Ironhead

Quote from: Capt Amos Muirhead on September 29, 2009, 10:04:59 AM
I will be making my first journey to Fisher's this weekend and have heard many wonderful things...can't wait to get there!
Also, Drunk & Sailor will be performing this weekend as well!
Find us on the schedule and come to a show! ;D

Looks like we're going to have a Kentucky invasion this weekend.  You can find me at the SCA demo.
Debaucheteer
IBRSC #1389
Sandbox Inspector
Iron'n M'Crack
Royal Order of Landsharks #41

Ladyfair

woo-hooooo sounds like a really fun filled weekend all around!!!

It will be nice to see the Kentucky clan as well  .... now to see if Lord JARHEAD will pop in.... there once was a rumor that he may show this year...giggle..... I know he's been reading this thread.....lol

I am here safely...... drove through several bad storms..... and heavy rain so I am hoping its all done now and we will have the perfect weather for faire..
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Ladyfair on October 01, 2009, 10:45:16 PM
woo-hooooo sounds like a really fun filled weekend all around!!!

It will be nice to see the Kentucky clan as well  .... now to see if Lord JARHEAD will pop in.... there once was a rumor that he may show this year...giggle..... I know he's been reading this thread.....lol

I am here safely...... drove through several bad storms..... and heavy rain so I am hoping its all done now and we will have the perfect weather for faire..

I shall be arriving in the area probably Friday night and going Saturday only. Its nice to finally get to go to this event not having to be performing elsewhere for one weekend. See you there Lady Fair.

And, Lady Ann, it is sad that you can not make this event. It was nice seeing you at Mich though. Will you be at Mid-Mich at all? And if so, which weekends?

Lord Sir Clisto, Duke of York
Knight of the Holy Blade of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Sir William Marcus

1day left to go, and the forecast for Saturday has just improved!
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Lord Clisto of York

Yes, I have been watching it. Right now it is pouring rain here in Milwaukee at 05:00am. I should be leaving to come down there by around noon today.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Grace "Rum" O'Malley

Hi all,

Great news!  The weather looks great, the rain is only at night tonight and will be gone for faire days!  We are going to have gorgeous 60's, partly cloudy skies and a perfect weekend!  The ground is a little lumpy and soggy, so watch your step coming down the big hill and walking around.  The gophers have been busy, so I've jokingly named this years faire mascot to be a gopher!  We've had fun smooshing the gopher mounds flat with a back hoe.  I'm busy onsite today helping set up tents and stages, lots of busy work, we are trying to avoid the hay getting wet.  If it does rain a bit more tonight, I suggest bringing a towel or blanket to sit on the hay stacks for shows, so your posterior doesn't get squishy.  If you get to the opening gate at 10am, we have a cool little scene where a bagpiper and guard come down the hill to open the gate.  And don't forget to take your friends to the Gaol and have them arrested and thrown in for the crime of "Breathing the Queen's air"!  It's a hoot!  Can't wait to see you all, and for those who miss this year- we'll save you a seat and a pint at the Red Lion Inn for '10!

Sir Francis Drake

Quote from: lady tamela on October 01, 2009, 11:27:00 AM
:D I will be there this weekend!!!  It will be my first time to Fishers.  I missed Brisol last year and this year I am looking forward to it.

Look forward to meeting you at some point through the weekend.

Master of the Golden Hinde
Captain-General of The Brotherhood of the Waves
In Service to HRM Queen Elizabeth I

Ladyfair

Looking forward to seeing you again Sir Clisto, wish I would have known sooner your arrival time, we could have had coffee .....  see  you in the morrow good sir....curtsy

My tent is at the entrance to the food/beer area...... cant miss me.....lol
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523