News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WHO? WHEN? WHERE? 2009

Started by LadyJessica, May 28, 2009, 06:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Teach*

Best place to find us is here:
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com/
The only thread we keep running on here is the roster one
No more sad!

*rum takes the sad away pretty fast*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Lord Dragonspyre

Plans are a-changing for Celtic Christmas...

I will still be camping, but I shall also have Rena and the two girls with me.
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

JonnyNero

New guy to the forums here.  Hopefully I'll find some time to post more...but I am working!  At Imaginarium Galleries (161) Next door to the Dragon Slayer

julessweetie

We will be arriving on Thursday of Closing weekend to camp.  It will be myself, the Dirt Fairy and the Dirt Fairy's Daddy James (Faire Virgin)   ;D

Taffy Saltwater

I was planning on Friday of closing weekend, but instead will be out on Saturday to cheer on Don Juan & Miguel, their 1st time at TRF in something like 16 years.
Sveethot!

Just Randall

Taffy, don't tease me like that! Doug and Jose will be here? Performing??
Mediocrity is the refuge of the unimaginative...

dbaldock

Quote from: captfletcher on November 09, 2009, 08:35:13 PM
Taffy, don't tease me like that! Doug and Jose will be here? Performing??

I just asked the question on Doug's Facebook page.

Take Care,
David Baldock

UPDATE:  Doug replied on his Facebook page:

Quote from: Douglas Kondziolka
I think we'll be doing a couple of shows on that Saturday. I am uncertain as to where or when (at this time)...I'll post it when I know.
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Brother Octavius

The  Drunk Monks are gearing up and heading out tomorrow.

Come by and say hello, I believe we will have 10 monks and 15 in support.

www.drunkmonks.org  so you can see who we are.
In the privy with an open door policy.
Former Arnulf surveyor of lands both near and far.

Hercules

Busted my hump mowing, cleaning and doing maintenance on the truck this weekend so I can make it up there this coming weekend 11/21 and 11/22, My birfday....I'll be ~cough-cough~ 21.  ;D
Save the Earth (it's the only one with beer)!

LadyElizabeth

The drunken monks were DEFINITELY there!!  Man, my sister got wasted on your "Holy hand grenades" and my other friend just had a blast hanging with ya'll!  I actually didn't get to hang much with ya'll, was otherwise engaged in conversation.  It was fun seeing you out at Sea Devil Sunday though!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Brother Presidio

The Monks had a great time and were happy that we successfully erected our site this year without encroaching on someone else's territory.  We had a few visitors from McLotofus and had a generally merry time.

Camping is small and personable at Hammond if anyone wants to meet us there for its last weekend. If not, see y'all next year.

Kehle

I'll be at the faire on Black Friday with two of my female mates. None of you know me as I'm super shy, so it'll probably stay that way. My captain (from a pirate game) just gave me orders though that I have to meet people this year. So if you think you see me, yell "Hey, Moonshade!" and if I look around all confused, that might be me. Either that or it's someone looking at you like you're mad for yelling out random names. Oh, I'll just be there for the day.
Lurker is just the forum word for stalker.
(now lurking in FL)

Breandan

ATTENTION! We must now all go on a scavenger hunt to find this lovely woman this weekend and cure her of her shyness! ;D

We'll be gentle, I promise  ;)
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

eloquentXI

Quote from: Kehle on November 25, 2009, 01:53:46 PM
I'll be at the faire on Black Friday with two of my female mates. None of you know me as I'm super shy, so it'll probably stay that way. My captain (from a pirate game) just gave me orders though that I have to meet people this year. So if you think you see me, yell "Hey, Moonshade!" and if I look around all confused, that might be me. Either that or it's someone looking at you like you're mad for yelling out random names. Oh, I'll just be there for the day.

I'm the nicer of the bunch so I promise if I see you, I'll stop you and drag you over to meet over forum members and Clansmen. :)
We cure shyness very quickly in this group!  ;)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

The Rogue Gambit

I just want to say to everyone have an awesome thanksgiving and celtic weekend at the fair. I wish i could go but funds wont allow :'(  Huzzah!!!!!!!!
Gambit, Whiskey boy, Kilt boy, and many others......