News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Kids of Faire

Started by Sir William Marcus, October 30, 2008, 01:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becky10

think i just suffered a cute overload!   ;D
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on

Merlin the Elder

Yeah, no kidding. We had the pleasure of making Captain Scally's acquaintance in May (and the Captain's mom). Scally is a delight!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rani Zemirah

I kinda like her, myself... ;) 

All the kids here are so adorable, and it's definitely a labor of love to make all the cute little pieces of garb that we KNOW won't be wearable for more than one season!  But who can resist?  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

wyckdblyss

Huzzah Rani...it is definately a labor of love garbing our renlets...personally I can't help myself, my little guy looks too cute in a kilt  ;) and even cuter in pirate garb  ;D This reminds me that I need to get started garbing again...he has grown apprx. 3 sizes since last Oct.... :o
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

Rogue Hidesmith

Test fitting the new tunic & leather belt daddy made :)
If you can do a halfassed job of anything, you're a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind. - Kurt Vonnegut
IBRSC #1603

Hoowil

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Hoowil

I've got pictures of her brother somewhere.. but he is harder to get good ones of.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.