News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renaissance Magazine Update

Started by Sir Francis Drake, June 01, 2009, 12:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Francis Drake

New word from the fair chairman concerning the upcoming Fisher's photo spread. The magazine decided to increase our photo spread from 10 pages to 12 pages! So keep an eye out for the July {#68} issue of Renaissance Magazine, the photos are a great way to show your friends what goes on at our Fishers! {shamelessly plugging of course ;D}
Master of the Golden Hinde
Captain-General of The Brotherhood of the Waves
In Service to HRM Queen Elizabeth I

Sir William Marcus

Excellent Sir Francis. Thank you for the heads up.
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Sir Francis Drake

Just got the word that not only do we have an increase in the number of pages for the photo spread, but we also captured the issue's cover!
Master of the Golden Hinde
Captain-General of The Brotherhood of the Waves
In Service to HRM Queen Elizabeth I

Ladyfair

I got my magazine in the mail today!!!!  The picture spread is just awesome!!! 8)
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

CapnFayeCutler

Ooh glad to hear it's out. I'll stop by the B&N on the way home and pick one up.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Grace "Rum" O'Malley

I'm the one chained up by the constable in the pics! I was yelling, "I'm innocent, Help! Help! I'm being repressed by the monarchy!"  Very fun scene, where we took our kid pirate recruits and marched them in a pirate parade around the fairegrounds.  Then we threw them all in jail - parents got great pictures, what a fun time we had!