News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

NCRF Home Page

Started by Lairde Guardn, May 19, 2008, 06:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice Mage

You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

JessicaB

Quote from: Ice Mage on October 16, 2008, 02:59:35 PM
So any ideas on who may be attending in 09, and when?
Not yet, but I'm hoping to drag my extended family. They've been talking about it and I'm hoping to get them to actually do it for '09

Femme Falchion

...hate it that the R/F attendance will be down  :-[

My adventuring party will be there enjoying the meade!  *already making the necessary offerings to ensure better weather than last year*
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

FireFaerie

Man, last year's weather was god-awful. Definitely hoping for clearer skies this time.

Lord Caleb

I guess I was there on what would've been closing weekend. The weather was awful for most of it, but inside the pub it was AWESOME! Mead, lusty wenches, and Captain Moone and The Interpreters kept me laughing and entertained. I have a photo of me and the Captain. He's perfect for a pub sing.
Home Festival: Carolina Renaissance Festival
Name: Josh aka Lord Caleb of Guilford

Peddlin

Let's just say that The M'Cracks and NCRF management have had a "parting of the ways", and there will be no M'Crack invasion or representation of any kind. Of course, we will be practically everywhere else, in some shape or form, so please feel free to come join us.    ;)
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

ladyecho

Quote from: Peddlin on October 30, 2008, 07:45:09 AM
Let's just say that The M'Cracks and NCRF management have had a "parting of the ways", and there will be no M'Crack invasion or representation of any kind. Of course, we will be practically everywhere else, in some shape or form, so please feel free to come join us.    ;)

I'm sadden by this, I have friends who are M'Cracks. ~sighs~

Groom-n

I was wondering if anyone has pictures from Charlotte?  Their is a M'Crack that has a picture of my Leapus at the Gallaway that I would really like a copy of.  :)
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Clan M'Crack/ Clan Boru

Peddlin

Yo!

Pictures are posted on the CRF thread here, and on the M'Crack Forum. And there are some great pics of Sweet Pea. Strangely enough, I don't see any of her mother.  ???
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96