News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Next Two Austin AARG Gatherings

Started by Moon Dawg, June 07, 2009, 10:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Dawg

The Next AARG Gathering will be 27 June at the dog and duck as usual but the July gathering (5th Anniversary) will be held at the Sherwood Forest faire Grounds by invitation of the Faire. Her majesty is in a bit of a bind as far as the mob in Meow manor and I completely understand so we will have to get a bit more organized this year and do it up right. We may also need to arrange transport for her majesty as she cannot drive after dark but we shall see. Further details soon.
Moon)Dawg
Moon)Dawg
Mage of the Majick Box
Keeper of the Pygmypony
Wizard to the Kingdom of Onondaga

Molden

Keep me posted Mood Dawg... I'd like t' join ye fer a toast from th' Carolinas at th' July gatherin' - by way o' one o' Merlin's majikal skwaky-boxes.  ;)

Miss y'all Dearly.
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Queen Bonnie

I am in a big bind- not with the mob- but with finances and my plumbing and pool. I am having to rent out a room here- so a big party is out of the question.
I will miss having it here and seeing everyone..
  I don't drive after dark and do not camp either- so might miss the July Arrg.
No telling what the future holds. My crystal ball is not saying anything!
We miss you Molden! It won't be the same without your dragon eggs! Hugs!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

DT_Masters

Do we actually need an invitation for July?

Also, what time for the June one?

Well, made it last night. It was fun and a pleasure to see some of you!

Ginette

I can't make it to Sherwood for the July AARG, is anyone else not going to be able to make it to Sherwood?  And if we're going to be in the Austin area does anyone want to meet at Dog & Duck anyways? 
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

bellevivre

I think we'd be able to make it to Dog & Duck- but I'm not sure which weekend we mean? We would LIKE to join in!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

Queen Bonnie

Usually the ARRGs would be on the 4 Saturday of the Month.  It would have been the 25th and before things got difficult here I was going to have it here. I think I have done 4  July ARRGS here? hopefully next year. Bear- Aka Moon dawg will be posting about the Arrg.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Ginette

My Queen do you have a dope in your royal ranks?  If not you do now.

I feel like a dope, AARG is the 4th Saturday of the month, checked it out on Bear's web site. 
PR for life!

Queen Bonnie

No Ginette! You are not a Royal  dope! I asked Bear to post about the July Arrg. Sure he will soon! Wish I could get to a few- but not driving after dark- or to Austin limits me! Wish I could have hosted the July get together here! Fie on the Money Fairy and the Toilet Troll! Perhaps next year!
Wingardium Leviosa!

RenRobin

From and email from Bear aka Moon)Dawg
Tis that time of the month! Come join us at the AARG! Dog and Duck half Seven Saturday night!
17th and Guadalupe!  Put yer funny looking clothes on and come on down!
Namaste
Moon)Dawg
Mage of the Majick Box
Keeper of the Pygmypony
Wizard to the Kingdom of Onondaga
Chronicler and Master of the Web - Sherwood Forest
Loki-terr (in training)

Ginette

Saturday September 26th at Dog and Duck Pub there will be an AARG (Austin Area Rennie Gathering).  It starts at 7:30 but you are welcome to come over any time.  Moon)Dawg will not make it out this month, but I'm going to attempt to pick up the slack and keep things going in his place.  
Ginette

http://www.dogandduckpub.com/

PR for life!

bellevivre

AAAARG! lol

have a family thing to go to this weekend... so yet, another weekend passes... HUMBUG!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

RenRobin

I am going to try and slip out to attend on Saturday night... if the alchemy is good.
Loki-terr (in training)

DT_Masters

Mmmmmmm, it's getting crowded this Saturday night with the choices! If family affairs permit me, I'll have the choice between MiddleFaire, Dog and Duck, or watching Jamie Lynn dance. (ie: www.desertpassion.com/Calendar/Jamie%20Lynn%20DUL%202009%200228%20(1).jpg)