News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Celtic weekend pictures

Started by Spanky, June 08, 2009, 12:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spanky

Spank'n M'Crack

Master James

Fantastic as usual my friend!  Thanks.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Captain Dungcaster

Very cool indeed! Anymore shots from this or May 30-31?

"Fantasy Football, Dungeons & Dragons for Jocks"
I.B.R.S.C #1068.

will paisley

Excellent pictures as usual (gee, I hope you don't get tired of hearing that).  I wish, though, that I could've gotten a pic of you and Wastrel positioning yourselves around Keltish at the tavern, snapping picture after picture, barely staying out of each other's way at times.  I think Chelle must now understand what it's like to be followed by paparazzi  ;)
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

lowlandscot

Quote from: will paisley on June 08, 2009, 04:35:18 PM
I wish, though, that I could've gotten a pic of you and Wastrel positioning yourselves around Keltish at the tavern, snapping picture after picture, barely staying out of each other's way at times.  I think Chelle must now understand what it's like to be followed by paparazzi  ;)

John also took a hilarioius picture of Kevin taking the group shot at the end of the day. He hasn't posted it on Flickr, and I don't know if his Facebook albums are visible to non-friends, but that's where he put it up.

Feline Groovy

Where was I going and how do I get there?