News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ST Louis Pirate Fest 2009

Started by Charity 'The Pirhanna' O'Reilly, June 09, 2009, 12:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charity 'The Pirhanna' O'Reilly

We will be going to St. Louis Pirate Festival  this year the 2nd weekend. Will anybody else be there that weekend?

pyratetradingco

We'll be there all three weekends at Pyrate Trading Company & Arrbucks Coffees. Stop by and say hello.

drmzofdrgnz

I will be there at least the first two weekends.  Hopefully as a pirate. :)

Lord and Lady Alberon

We plan on being there every weekend & are looking forward to being with all our friends again!!!  :D
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

Malcolm

YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
Knight Commander, Order of the Blue Ribbon
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society
"Be the best you can be... considering."

drmzofdrgnz

Look forward to seeing you there Lord & Lady Alberon along with Lord Logan, no splashing this time though....

Charity 'The Pirhanna' O'Reilly

We cant wait to see all of our Friends again. Hopefully we will have a little more time to spend with them and talk. Logan was so cute.  :)

act2redux

will only get to go out to play one weekend - already have a vacation scheduled since last year!  I'll be on the lookout for ye!

dott1

Can't wait to see you there Lord and Lady Alberon... I'll be there all of the weekends of course!
Darrel (But you can call me DOTT)
Watch out for those local 'Fun Do'ers'!

Lord and Lady Alberon

PyrateTradingCo   Clay... Captain Logan will be looking forward to seeing you again & wearing his Pirate Hat you made him!!  ;)

Drmzofdrgnz  We will be on the lookout for a Pirate Duck ....LOL

Malcolm  We hope to get to see you & your wife again. Thanks for the pics  ;D

Charity  We are counting on you & Hunnar to be there!

Act2redux    Dress up as a Pirate & drink some *Rum* & have some FUN!!!  :P

Dott1   Luv the Pic... LOL   We see you found the Brown Dress {{{Hugs}}}
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

limey_tech

Of course I'll be there... kinda hard for me not to be since I'm on the cast.
Jason D. Smallen aka Kathryn's Daddy

Amyj

Sure plan on it!!!  Hopefully my herniated disk in my back is better by then...seems lacing into bodices or a corset keep you from really noticing it!  :D  Pirate Bob and I will be rum-totin' at faire come hell or high water...er, forget I mentioned high water...
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Just found out that the Musical Blades, http://www.musicalblades.com/ will not be performing this year at the St. Louis Pirate Festival.

From their Yahoo Fan Group

Hi everyone!!

Been awhile since I've dropped a note, so I thought I'd do so.

The Fall CD release (High Sea's Drifter) is coming along nicely. We've been working on it non-stop since the Jeff City faire last weekend and will continue non-stop until the Joplin Faire (July 25, 26), at which time all recording should be done and we head in to the mixing/mastering process.

We have finished negotiations and will be performing all seven weekends at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival this year (weekends beginning Labor Day weekend). KC Ren Fest is our hometown faire, and we only did two weekends there last year so we could visit/perform the St Louis Pirate Fest. And though bitter sweet, as we will miss St Louis this fall, we are looking forward to doing a full run again at KCRF this year. More info (stage and show times) to come.

Though not set in stone, we're hoping for a first weekend at KCRF CD release.
Stay tuned....

- Capt Patch

Also noticed on the Festival web site ( http://stlpiratefest.com/ ) that all tickets will be $8.00 with kids under 5 free.
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Once Debauched

I'm a bit late chiming in, but I'll be there with my singles group on the 19th and hanging out at the dead parrot - as usual! lol
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Well....Due to circumstances beyond our control, Charity and I will not be able to attend the Pirate Festival this year.

Gonna miss all of you.
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58