News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ST Louis Pirate Fest 2009

Started by Charity 'The Pirhanna' O'Reilly, June 09, 2009, 12:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genievea Brookstone

We plan on attending the first Saturday.
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

dott1

It's nearing time! I am ready to play!
Darrel (But you can call me DOTT)
Watch out for those local 'Fun Do'ers'!

Charity 'The Pirhanna' O'Reilly

I am getting better each day, but will not be well enough for the festival. Will miss everyone and hope to see you next year.

Charity

Malcolm

Opening day has come and gone. But for those of us with cameras, the visions will live on. Myself, I only took 103 pictures, that are being uploaded as I write. They will be available for viewing Here: http://news.webshots.com/album/574632326CoWAWV
YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
Knight Commander, Order of the Blue Ribbon
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society
"Be the best you can be... considering."

Genievea Brookstone

Thank you for sharing the photos Malcolm! We had a great day and were very excited to meet you, Lord and Lady Alberon, Capt Logan, Amyj and Pirate Bob!

Cheers!
Genievea Brookstone
Lost child of the Woods

Amyj

It was great to meet you (again?  ;) ) Genievea!  Malcom, great pictures!  I love the one of sleeping Capt Logan!  Awww!  Tuckered out pirate!  ;D  I'm looking forward to day two!!!
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Malcolm

Glad you all like my pictures. One of the better parts of faire is sharing. Another is meeting new and old friends.

Additionally, it looks like my son-in-law is going to be bringing his son to the Pirate Festival this year. Maybe the 19th or the 26th. Grandpa gets to play tourguide.
YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society

dott1

Ah! Malcolm you have caught me with my hat off. I didn't even know you were snapping pictures... very sneaky! Many great pictures and more to come I hope.
Darrel (But you can call me DOTT)
Watch out for those local 'Fun Do'ers'!

Mythrin

Great shots, per your norm.  Thanks for sharing, I always look forward to your shots. 
Chris
Founding member of the Living History Company

"go Secret Squirrels"

LadyNiniane

How wonderful it was to see familiar faces in a new space!

Queen's Gambit spent opening weekend of the Pirate Festival sharing the Knights Pub/Cartier Stage with 3 Pints Gone and Shillelagh Law, and we had a blast!  Next weekend promises to be even better, as 3 Pints Gone is holding their CD Release Party at Molly Malone's after closing cannon on Saturday night, and QG has been asked to come and offer entertainment during their breaks.

And third weekend, it is rumored that Tullamore will be coming over to the eastern side of the state as well.  So those of you who were jonesing for a Celtic Music fix need to come out to Wentzville, MO's Rotary Park during the rest of the weekends in September to see the best Celtic players in the Midwest!

Oh, and QG has two fiddlers now - I'm the one with the white hair.

Lady N
----------------------
Lady Niniane
Queen's Gambit - I'm the white-haired fiddler

Lord and Lady Alberon

Malcolm... We had a great time with you at your 1st PirateFest & we will be looking forward to meeting more of your family next weekend.
Amyj & Bob... Logan had fun playing around with you both at the pub.
Genievea Brookstone... It was a pleasure to finally get to meet you & your crew. Have fun at KCRF.
PyrateTradingCo... Clay... Captain Logan LUVS his hat & Please forward any of the pics that you may have got of the Pirate on the Run. LOL
Dott1... Captain Logan sends more Pirate ~~Hugs~~ & will be on the lookout for you next weekend.
DrmzofDrgnz... Logan proudly showed off the pirate treasure you gave him.
JCBanner... For some reason it is easier to spot you at Faire this year. LOL
Mythrin... It is always a learning experience, everytime we run into you.
LadyNiniane... It was wonderful getting to see you again & we always enjoy the music. If you happen to run into the Queen from WhiteHart, let her know that Captain Logan would like to meet with her.
RatCatcher... We always enjoy it when we get to see you & Speedy and get to spend time together.
Once Debauched... You better keep your word & show up next weekend. If not remember we know where your hat is & we may have to put a ransom on it. LOL
Limey_Tech... We saw you & tried to say ~Hello~, but alas you was on a mission & we got stopped, so we didn't get the chance. If you happen to see us, come on over.
Capn Hunnar & Charity... We miss you both & you are in our thoughts & prayers. See you next year!
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

Lord and Lady Alberon

Here are some pics I took of R/F members at PirateFest  ;D

Malcolm

Amyj

Bob

Genievea Brookstone & Crew

PyrateTradingCo  ~Clay~

Dott1

DrmzofDrgnz

JCBanner

Mythrin

LadyNiniane

RatCatcher

Once Debauched

FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

Malcolm

Hey, I've got one of Once Debauched!

Is she on a diet?
YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society

limey_tech

I am at the German Encampment at 11:30 for the first of the swordfights.  Catch me afterwards, if only for a few minutes.  I am also at the cannons around 4:45 before the final fight and down at the ship after fight during the final sing.
Jason D. Smallen aka Kathryn's Daddy

Malcolm

Quote from: dott1 on September 14, 2009, 12:58:28 PM
Ah! Malcolm you have caught me with my hat off. I didn't even know you were snapping pictures... very sneaky! Many great pictures and more to come I hope.
I'm always snapping pictures. If you see the flash, it's too late.

I'll see what I can do about taking a picture of you with your hat on.
YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society