News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wacky Chicken Show

Started by Rowan MacD, June 09, 2009, 10:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowan MacD

My laird and I were at Siouxland where the Wacky Chicken (apparently only the Rooster) was playing.  This guy is hilarious.  Gotta see if they can be talked into doing the Des Moines Faire or possibly (swoon) the Nebraska faire next year.
  If they frequent this site, Please let us know! I cant find a website or contact info to forward to the powers-that-be. 
~Rowen the new fan
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

DeadBishop

Yes, to see the Wacky Chickens as a team is something else.  Great stage show.  They most likely wouldn't be able to do either faires you mentioned, as his (their) home faire is MNRF and runs at the same time as the Des Moines Faire, and then they move onto the next fair they perform at (Carolina Renaissance Faire I believe?).

R/F.com member since 2003

Rowan MacD

Quote from: Deadbishop on June 09, 2009, 12:45:08 PM
Yes, to see the Wacky Chickens as a team is something else.  Great stage show.  They most likely wouldn't be able to do either faires you mentioned, as his (their) home faire is MNRF and runs at the same time as the Des Moines Faire, and then they move onto the next fair they perform at (Carolina Renaissance Faire I believe?).

My heart is broken! I cannot make the MNRF (at least not until I retire.)  Perhaps they will be at the Siouxlnd Faire next year.

~Rowen :'(
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Alison - Not Caterina Anymore

Rowen,

Outside of Festival they are known as Theatre of Fools. You can find their website by searching for that. I have booked them many times at my own show (non-fest show) and they are an absolute blast. Good luck.

CelticOne

Carolina is right thought I only saw the Rooster so the Hen may have been elsewhere.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

renren

Quote from: Phoenix on July 12, 2009, 04:44:46 PM
Carolina is right thought I only saw the Rooster so the Hen may have been elsewhere.

I didn't see them perform (yet) but I met them at Twig..They came quite a few times to the booth for coffee. Very nice people!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL