News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hamsters at CoRF

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, June 10, 2009, 01:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Deadbishop on June 11, 2009, 05:08:56 PM
This thread is like a trainwreck; I shouldn't be looking at it but I can't help myself.   :P

HA!  you have been assimilated.  resistance is futile.  you have become one with the hamsterness collective.

we would all like little RF.hamster.com pins please.

and if you think this thread is a trainwreck, for gods sake, don't look at the rest of the board.
(but we're all happy and like it that way)   :D
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

No wonder everyone thinks us WEIRD or STRANGE... But then again it's the altitude mixed with something in the Spring Water. HUMMMMM What could it be. Brewed with pour Rocky Mountain Spring Water does it really mean something hidden in the mix.

OH and many of us do not partake in that brew but other locals ones that are much better.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Jonas_MacPherson

Quote from: Lady de Laney on June 11, 2009, 05:40:26 PM
No wonder everyone thinks us WEIRD or STRANGE... But then again it's the altitude mixed with something in the Spring Water. HUMMMMM What could it be. Brewed with pour Rocky Mountain Spring Water does it really mean something hidden in the mix.

OH and many of us do not partake in that brew but other locals ones that are much better.

It isn't the spring water that's doing it. It's the hamsters doing their business in the spring water.

Hey- Arent You?

wanna have some fun?   see that search window in the upper right corner?

go to the main forums page, then key in "hamster" and see what you get......
~Edmund Burke

Radu the Gypsy

I blame it on my own homebrews.  Speaking of which, I really should sample all 9 of the batches I have going.  Quality control you know. Hic!

Demetrius

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on June 11, 2009, 05:41:54 PM

wanna have some fun?   see that search window in the upper right corner?

go to the main forums page, then key in "hamster" and see what you get......

Apparently- some hamsters hacked into the forums and changed some words... 

Perhaps we should have our get together for the group photo up by the hamster wheel...
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Zoë

Quote from: Radu the Gypsy on June 11, 2009, 04:24:35 PM
"Go for the eyes Boo!  Go for the Eyes!"

YOU. WIN.  :D  Love me some Minsc and Boo.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Capt Spleen

[/quote]

PETA: Piratez Eatin' Tazty 'Amster

*little hackers*

Demetrius

Quote from: Capt Spleen on June 11, 2009, 09:51:50 PM

PETA: Piratez Eatin' Tazty 'Amster

*little hackers*
[/quote]

You sound as if you may be from Nor' Amster, were there be pirates of all sizes...
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

NelleMoorley

So then . . . Where is the hampster BBQ going to be on campground again?  Is it BYOH?  Do we even need potato salad?
Nelle Moorley

Moldy Forest

Ah boy! I just got a new video game called Wii Hamster. It comes with a hamster controller that you use to joust, cook, and play baseball. Best hamster nintendo wii game ever!
Chik-fil-a is the best restaurant ever. The End.

Jonas_MacPherson

Sean is such a bad example at times...

Jousting Hamsters, Ringtossing Hamsters and the ever popular....flying hamsters of death. *cause it hurts when one slams into your face*

Jonas_MacPherson

Renegade Hamsters!

Yes, hamsters sneaking into the ren fair via small containers on their owners belts. Very cute or highly dangerous? Your call.

Toki Bloodaxe

I say "Dangerous!"  Those cute little hamsters with their beady black eyes....you just never know what they are thinking....sure, they look so innocent, but when shoulder hamster, thumb hamster and pocket hamster get together....total mayhem could result!! Who knows where it could lead...global apocalypse!....Human cannibalism!....a Beatles reunion!.... A Michael Jackson tour! We had all better start praying for our salvation now to the most Holy Nibbles-the hamster god...or goddess, I am not quite sure....(I don't sound crazy do we?)

Hey- Arent You?

the hamster invasion has begun.   those who have not yet gotten hamsters, need to.
then, we need to start posting photos of hamsters riding rides, hamsters playing games, hamsters attending shows, hamsters posing for photo op's with various performers.......   ("oh prince charming, my hamster is in distress......")

then, on closing day, we leave a giant wooden hamster outside the gate, and all hide inside.......   ::)

what do you mean, it's been done?     :o
~Edmund Burke