News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Visiting 2nd weekend: What should I see?

Started by TheFerret, June 10, 2009, 09:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFerret

Greetings! I'm planning on visiting your faire in July. I was there once 7 years ago but what should I see this time! And I would love to meet other R/Fers. I haven't been highly active on the board for the last year but that has more to do with my lack of internet than anything else.... I can't wait to visit!
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Athena

Greetings, Ferret! The best way to meet other R/F members is at the Stumbull Inn or Drift Inn pubs, just look for the R/F pins. We have a wonderful, enthusiastic cast and they put on a great chess match! Be sure to catch Owain Phyfe, Empty Hats, Johnny Phoenix & Broon.

There are a couple of other R/Fers coming up that weekend, so it will a mini invasion. See you next month!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

CapnFayeCutler

Ooh that's the weekend Lucy and I are coming up incognito! No idea what we're going to do that weekend other than a few things that are set in stone. :)
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Capt Lucy

Dang, our trip was called off due to baby...  Doc doesn't think it's a good idea.
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Athena

:(

Hey, take care of yourself and the little pirate...I'll see both of you @ ORF!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb