News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

NYRF 2009 Pics thread... If you've got them...post them!

Started by Forest Guardians, September 09, 2009, 12:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forest Guardians

or maybe this should go into another section on this forum?? If so, the mod's can move it. ;)

Live Chess field (and action)

Clear the board!!

THAT's gonna leave a mark:

The grounds:

Forest Guardians

Our favorite Pub:

Cant forget the Mudd show!

Relaxing on Monday:

Forest Guardians

One thing we MUST do....
to the security and Staff of the NYRF.... We truely owe you guys/gals a tall frosty adult beverage or two... or three! Without you guys our visit to your shire would certainly have been different; indeed we will cherish the memories.... Thank you all.

Just a few pics...you guys have all of them on YOUR cameras!! LOL!

Post 'em up!!

Sir. Kindle

I love your forest armor garb! Did you wear that on Sunday or Monday? I went on Saturday and Monday, so if it was Monday, I'm quite disappointed that I missed you. I would've loved to have gotten a picture with you and your lovely lady. Great outfits!

laedyfaire

Jay Byrd

Brother Robert and I were looking for you on Monday, but from your picture it says "relaxing oN monday" and you weren't in the forest guadrdian garb.  that is why we probably didn't spot you.  Glad you had a good time at our local Faire.  did you notice how close you were to Eli  Manning in that shot of your lady in front of the entrance?
The one that says our favorite shot, in the TV series from the 50's the pub that is featured is the Blue Boar Inn.

Hope to see you next time.

Jay Byrd

Forest Guardians

Yeah... we switched things up last minute, and went for the leather on Sunday. It would have been a LOT to ask to wear that all day, and then go straight to the airport for the 9pm flight home...  ;D

It was such a wonderful time... we are very eager to return... We really would love to simply travel from faire to faire, enjoying such wonderful people and places... Anyone interested in "special guest patrons"?  ;D ;D