News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Getting it all together.....

Started by Forest Guardians, June 11, 2009, 05:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laedyfaire

looking foward to making your acquaintance, Serenity. Hopefully we will see you at the front gate or the Queen's address?

If anyone is interested, I will hold a front seat at the pub sing. right side, facing the stage.

how many more days before you can drink, Claira? LF

Serenity

We will be at the gate at opening, so I will look for you there. 

@claira: Oh!  I didn't realize it was becuse you were a young one.  Hopefully your bday is soon and you can join the rest of us!
DoRT
OBL
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3798

Lady_Claira

25 days and counting! lol! My friends already have plans to get me in a mead race. HA HA HA

Oh, FYI. I am friends with two of the actors now. And one of them is one of the sheriff's guard's this year. He highly suggests attending the first of the living chess matches. He says the fights in them are pretty epic this year. :D
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

Lady_Claira

(tear) I don't think I saw anyone of you guys this time. Well, no, I might have passed Brother Robert, but I'm not 100% sure and if the Green Monk was actually a monk wearing green robes, I'm pretty sure I saw him, but only in passing.

(shrugs) It's okay though. I still had a wonderfully fun time. And I'm going back on labor day. Huzzah to that. (Though, I might be spending labour day with a bunch of friends and unable to meet up with anyone really)
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: Lady_Claira on August 09, 2009, 08:54:48 PM
(tear) I don't think I saw anyone of you guys this time. Well, no, I might have passed Brother Robert, but I'm not 100% sure and if the Green Monk was actually a monk wearing green robes, I'm pretty sure I saw him, but only in passing.

(shrugs) It's okay though. I still had a wonderfully fun time. And I'm going back on labor day. Huzzah to that. (Though, I might be spending labour day with a bunch of friends and unable to meet up with anyone really)

What! Thou didn't poke me!?   :D

Yes the Green Monk is in green, sort of hard to miss actually, which is great because I can always find him in a crowd if I am looking for him.

Ok so if you go back Labor Day you don't have to hang out but if you see me just poke me or something!  I'm usually at the opening gate, and failing that, I'll be in the 1:30 parade that weekend as well.

Green Monk

Quote from: Lady_Claira on August 09, 2009, 08:54:48 PM

yup had to me :-)

Lady_Claira

Then if I see someone I shall ask! :D

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: Lady_Claira on August 10, 2009, 05:04:12 PM
Then if I see someone I shall ask! :D

Yes!  I was trying to scrutinize your pic but honestly with all those garbed ladies I have trouble identifying people in the flesh later LOL  - So you will probably spot me before I spot you.

Lady_Claira

lol - Well, I'm going to wear the exact same outfit in my pic, even if it isn't the best pic. Same skirts and the blue bodice and everything. So, if that helps, lol.

Forest Guardians

Packing last night.... Not very surprised at how much space these "suits" take up... And they're for only ONE day! LOL! The second day at Fair, or the first,(???) we'll be in MUCH more tranquil garb. ;) I figure we should see what we're getting into... and know our way around...

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: Forest Guardians on September 02, 2009, 08:00:49 AM
Packing last night.... Not very surprised at how much space these "suits" take up... And they're for only ONE day! LOL! The second day at Fair, or the first,(???) we'll be in MUCH more tranquil garb. ;) I figure we should see what we're getting into... and know our way around...

Well..you should be easy to spot at least...  ;D

Forest Guardians

whew........ STILL recovering...

We ended up wearing the "forest leather" on Sunday.... And we took a LOT of pictures with people. None with our picture-box of course  ::)  ... it always seems to happen that way.

We'll post pics later... still have to unpack, and recover.

I do have to thank the entire NYRF community for the wonderful memories..... We look forward to our next visit.

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: Forest Guardians on September 08, 2009, 12:11:08 PM
whew........ STILL recovering...

We ended up wearing the "forest leather" on Sunday.... And we took a LOT of pictures with people. None with our picture-box of course  ::)  ... it always seems to happen that way.

We'll post pics later... still have to unpack, and recover.

I do have to thank the entire NYRF community for the wonderful memories..... We look forward to our next visit.

You know.. for some reason I kept thinking you would be there Labor Day. Myself and Jay ( also on these boards ) were looking for you Labor Day but didn't spot you!   

However.. I remember on Sunday.. walking by the Gaming Glen where they were selling lizards and stuff.. and I remember seeing 2 people and some deer-like horns. I wasn't sure that was you and then it was too late and I lost you before I get over there!

But it must have been..!

Forest Guardians

aaaaaaaawwwww man!... I thought I saw you running thru the Shire, but you were in such a hurry... slow down! LOL!

Here's our pic thread:
http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=9032.0

Post some up!!