News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Better late than never!

Started by MorganaLightskirt, June 13, 2009, 09:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MorganaLightskirt

I know this is a little late, but i just got home...seriously! Y'all were the first stop of my "tour".  I am so glad I decided to stop by.  It was so wonderful!  You've got a great faire going, and lots of terrific folk.
Jinx, thank you so much for taking me under your wing and introducing me to everyone.
Tink, you and Belle are so sweet Hugs to you both!
I have to apologize to the rest of the folk, I'm getting worse with names, but a HUGE thanks to all for making me feel welcome!
You guys ROCK

Morgana L.
Honor Ruled by Steel    By Blood I am the Protector of the Sacred Steel  (that's what the sword says)

Chelsy

TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

jinx

*blushing furiously*

Ach, Morgana, it was -fantastic- to meet you, talk to you, and hang out with you!  I'm really, really glad you enjoyed your visit, and I hope the rest of your vacation was great as well. :D

I do hope to see you again, either by you visiting KHRF again, or by my own visit to TRF (which is in the works, but still over a year away)!

Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Old Tinker

dear Morgana, we also want to thank thee for visit'n us at our faire. we do say sorry for not gett'n with thee more than once, but as thee knows, the hours just slip by to quickly to do all thee wish's durn'n a day of fest'n. we were so glad that we's were on they list of thy's tour. mayhaps a return some day, we hopes.
be well good lady,
Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far