News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll Call

Started by beeboy, May 19, 2008, 11:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beeboy

I'm that bored.  Who all is going next year?

beeboy - every weekend
LordSeer
Paul79UF
Riot
Auryn

LordSeer

count me/us in for sure!

Riot

I am going to try and make a trip out there...
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Paul79UF

The '08 show was my first time at a ren-fest. Now I'm hooked.

I'll definitely be back next year.

Auryn

definitely going back next year and dragging the boyfriend along

i hope they will replant some of the trees, they desperately need to
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Crosslevel

adam

Amber.The.Thief

I'll be there ... even if I don't get cast again ;D ((though, I hope I do ... I liked being Amber The Thief the past two years)).

Count Adolfo

OK, this one was on the tentative schedule but has now been confirmed.
I'll be at FlaRF Valentine's Day weekend.
It was decided that the Horseman of Romance could not stay home if there were a faire going on, so I'm making the trip.  A few others will likely make it with me, so it'll be like a mini-invasion.  Don't have a final headcount yet

We'll also be celebrating there...
woo hoo!!!!!

Riot

I still plan attending for one of the days, its really too close not to go. I have no idea when I should go either, any ideas the best weekends to attend?
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

iain robb

I should know later today if we're going or not ... need to chat with my wife about making a weekend of it.

The Scotsquatch

We won't be there this year unless a miracle happens...winter funds are tight and thier vendor fees are just way too high for the return at this point...have fun everyone that attends!

We WILL be at Fort Meyers, Gainesville, and Tampa however...see you there!

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

Escarlata

For anyone planning to be there, tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of their Holiday Special on tickets. You'll save $2 per adult ticket. Leinad and I will be there closing weekend, with the younglings in tow on Sunday.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

iain robb

Got my tickets at the discount. Just not sure what weekend we'll be going. Closing weekend is a possibility ...

iain robb

Well, closing weekend actually won't work for us.

But we got a date figured out and made room reservations. We'll be at FLARF Feb. 14 and 15.

Auryn

well
i was going to invest in a season pass this year, but after cross referencing with the mosi calendar, I will def be at mosi the weekend of the 21st. I can't pass up highland games.

I still might get a season pass, we will see.
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec