News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll Call

Started by beeboy, May 19, 2008, 11:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Iram

I'm not sure which weekend I'll be there, but I do try to make it out once a year if for nothing else than to stock up on honey.

Sir LJ

Quote from: Count Adolfo on December 19, 2008, 02:30:39 AM
OK, this one was on the tentative schedule but has now been confirmed.
I'll be at FlaRF Valentine's Day weekend.
It was decided that the Horseman of Romance could not stay home if there were a faire going on, so I'm making the trip.  A few others will likely make it with me, so it'll be like a mini-invasion.  Don't have a final headcount yet

We'll also be celebrating there...
woo hoo!!!!!

Tentative add to the schedule!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Count Adolfo

THIS is, indeed, GREAT news...
and what a CLASSIC pic of you that is!!!

Riot

I guess since I am getting no response, I'll just go whatever weekend.. hope you guys have fun..
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Anna Iram

I may be at FLARF this Sunday. I just can't stand knowing there's a faire within driving distance and I'm not there!

All depends on how the weather is looking (I think it's going to be nice!) and if I can get my bottom in the car early enough. 

Three hour drive over there...ugggg....

Mayhaps others will be about? I'll keep an eye peeled if I hear a "yay".  :)

2  Days 16 Hours 7 mins and 10 seconds.   :)

Riot

I will be there Saturday with 3 of my friends

Auryn

the boyfriend and I will be there either saturday or sunday. maybe both days, but one of them for sure.
we would love to meet up with anyone who will be there
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Anna Iram

Well, I'll most likely be back for final weekend. Thinking so at this point anyway. Mayhaps then Riot. Will you be over for BARF's run?

Auryn, if I see you this Sunday (I'll recognise the garb) I'll be sure to say hey!  :)

Riot

Which weekend is it that is the Big Weekend over there?  I'll have to check into expenses since it is like a 4 hour or more drive up there which means, I'll take the best friend along and we will probably have to crash up there the night before then drive back after the faire..

Anna Iram

There's a mini invasion for St Patty's weekend. That is, I believe, the weekend before St Pattys Day itself. Some of the McCracks will be down and a few others. There's to be other weekends with out of town guests of course, but that's probably your best bet to meet alot of folks from other faires visiting BARF.

Auryn

Anna,
please do stop me and say Hi if you see me.
Right now its looking like sunday will be the save bet as they keep mentioning rain saturday afternoon.

Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Squire Mickey

Well, I am looking into making the jaunt down for the 2/21 weekend Pirate theme. There are many folks on the Pyrates.com forum who are looking at making the run for the weekend as well.

Anyone else going be gath-ARGH-ing that weekend?
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Auryn

we will most likely be going to BARF for the highland games opening weekend that date.
If we don't, we will def be there for pirate weekend.

Squire Mickey

Umm, Duh. Thanks Auryn. I will definitely be here for the BARF opening.

NUTS.  Why is it that all the good weekends are the SAME weekends? I may need to look at Valentines Day weekend instead. WAIT, that's THIS weekend. HMMMMMM...

Hope to see you and you boy at BARF then. Ever get your bow sorted? I have been in Vegas for the last 2 weeks so I am behind looking into that for ya. I do have some reference photos though...

What is the gist of yer garb so I know what to look fer? Have you posted any photos as yet?
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

beeboy

i probably should have said this months ago, but the honey shop isnt there this year.  the owner had identical triplets back in august.  but she should be here next year