News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Colorado Renaissance Faire 2009

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, June 17, 2009, 09:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

If anyone is interested my photos from opening day of the Colorado Renaissance Festival are up.

http://www.delaneyalysa.com Just go to Subjects then Events then Colorado Renaissace Festival 2009 Opening Day

The lighting for the day was kind of weird... ta least to me it felt that way

Enjoy
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

DragonWing

;)  Very nice pictures Lady De Laney
Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

savvy

Awww... so nice! You found Admiral Foxx! She's so pretty...
Cake or death...? What kind of options are these?!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: savvy on June 22, 2009, 06:48:22 PM
Awww... so nice! You found Admiral Foxx! She's so pretty...

And who exactly is Admiral Fox? Might she be the red head... the red head that was hitting on me and calling me evil?
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

OK So I now have all the photos I want to post (yeah a few to many but what the heck as I cannot choose) on the web... well not on my typical site but on my new pbase site. My site is under construction to get a smaller... yeah MUCH smaller sample of what i took. Since the HTML for it takes a long time to do and I don't want to take all year before I post the photos I took, i opened a pbase site which I have felt is a nice site and many professional photographers use it. So with out further blabbering on my part... here is the link and some of my favorites. As always feedback is always welcome

http://www.pbase.com/delaneyalysa

"The Metal Maiden"

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

The rest of the photos are GREAT!!!!! The ones of you and Toki together are WONDERFUL!!!
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

bellevivre

What is the weather like there? Hubby and i have talked about going maybe next year...

GREAT pictures by the by!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Well the weather of the past two weekends has been as follows

Opening Day (June 13th) Very overcast rained about 20 minutes in the afternoon and again at 6:30
June 14th (2nd day) Rain and hail
Beer and Ale tasting (June 20th) Overcast temps in the 70's but no rain at faire Humid
June 21st (4th day) Temps in the 80's and humid

This weekends forcast is temps in the low 80s with possible thunderstorms in the afternoon. Colorado can have temsp in the low 50's to low 100's. If it rains all day it's usually very cold. If no rain... it's hot. If it has rained late in the week it's humid for Colorado. Typical temps from late June to early August are high 90's and it does feel hot. It can snow but this is very rare and I'm not talkin the high country (it does this on the divide though and is common.

Hopefull we shall see you next year then.

And thanks for the comment on my photos
"The Metal Maiden"

Adriana Rose

Haha dont forget if the weather is bad just wait 10 minutes and it will change!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

New photos from week 3 are up at www.pbase.com/delaneyalysa OR you can just zip in to the new one at http://www.pbase.com/delaneyalysa/corf62609

This beautiful young woman would make an Excelant Princess Elizebeth

"The Metal Maiden"

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Lady Delaney!!!  Lovely and fantastic photos as usual!!!  The ones of you in the Katherine Parr gown are gorgeous!!!  No wonder people think you are the Queen!!! ;)
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Week 4 photos of CoRF are up at http://www.pbase.com/delaneyalysa
Feedback is always welcome
"The Metal Maiden"

LadySeasan

Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Thanks LadySeason

Week 5 photos from CoRF are up at www.delaneyalysa.com under my pbase site or just go to www.pbase.com/delaneyalysa

Feedback is always welcome

so you can either go to www.delaneyalysa.com and follow the links to get to the pbase site OR just go to www.pbase.com/delaneyalysa

Enjoy and feedback is once again always welcome

Some of my favorites

The Chancellor and the peasant acting as if they are the King and Queen

Our beautiful Queen Anne

Capt Jack having a tough time against a better swordsman
"The Metal Maiden"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

All 8 weeks of CoRF are now posted to interested parties. Week 1 is on my personal site at www.delaneyalysa.com the other 7 (8 total galleries are at www.pbase.com/delaneyalysa

Enjoy and feedback is always welcome
"The Metal Maiden"

Lady Ashly

I love you pictures! They just made me more antsy for TRF!
"I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old."