News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hotels, Motels and Camping

Started by Lady Ann of Draycott, May 19, 2008, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GypsyWriter

Thanks so much, Sir Martin and Tanyor!
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.
--Colette

Yrose

The Tomball LaQuinta is excellent and the drive is not bad before cannon or after 11:00 and also about an hour before closing. Now at closing forget it go to the camp grounds for a few hours and visit friends or make some new ones. You'll be in traffic for about 3 hours other wise.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on June 04, 2008, 05:31:45 PM
I stay at the Super 8 in Navasota.  Only a half hour away from TRF. Good  FREE breakfast. Clean rooms. Pool.  Friendly staff.  Fridge, microwave. Good Mexican restaurant in front of the motel.
This is where Toki and I have a room booked for All Hallows Eve Weekend.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

PurpleDragon

Quote from: Lady de Laney on July 31, 2008, 02:06:26 PM
Quote from: Queen Bonnie on June 04, 2008, 05:31:45 PM
I stay at the Super 8 in Navasota.  Only a half hour away from TRF. Good  FREE breakfast. Clean rooms. Pool.  Friendly staff.  Fridge, microwave. Good Mexican restaurant in front of the motel.
This is where Toki and I have a room booked for All Hallows Eve Weekend.

I still say you two need to camp with the rest of us :)
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

No I'm all about having a Nice hot shower, a nice bed, clean hair, a curling iron to curl my hair, large mirros to see myself in and be able to do make-up with proper light. And with my situation a Private restroom/Shower is a MUST
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e