News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Opening Day Breakfast

Started by SleepyArcher, June 19, 2009, 05:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyArcher

I'm getting antsy anyone else?

Sleepy/Ren Jen: fruit and a 6ft table.
Ferret: Caribou Coffee
Synn/Toar: Muffin(s), utensils
MG:
goody:
Goody's mum:
Charlotte and Rob:
Carpathian:
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Capt. Bacardi

We are too.....thou we will be inside making sure Foaming is ready for that first beer run.  ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Ferret

Not antsy yet.

I'll be there with Caribou coffee canteens. They have tea canteens too, if anyone has a preference let me know before.
Ferret

William_MacKean

Got the last of my required papers, insurance, contracts, etc.  Just gotta send en employee to training and I'm good to go!  Just waiting the Orientation mumbo jumbo.

Debating on the camping situation...  Kinda want to stay on site this time...  KOA was great, but having to leave to sleep is pointless.

Charlotte Rowan

Havent got my schedule from the Jaycees yet... but depending on what hours they want me to work I might might might be able to attend breakfasts this year...
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Sitara

Quote from: Charlotte Rowan on July 01, 2009, 02:23:55 PM
Havent got my schedule from the Jaycees yet... but depending on what hours they want me to work I might might might be able to attend breakfasts this year...

What pub did you end up in?   Most of them run with just the pubmaster and 2nd until 10.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Sitara on July 01, 2009, 03:42:45 PM
Quote from: Charlotte Rowan on July 01, 2009, 02:23:55 PM

What pub did you end up in?   Most of them run with just the pubmaster and 2nd until 10.

Haven't found out yet. :( But that sure would be nice not to have to work until 10 - I'm used to always working at 8.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

escherblacksmith

I'll probably be already inside, but I might be able to wander out for a bit.
--

Marietta Graziella

Will there be anyone left outside the gate even have breakfast this year?!?  Ferret, Sleepy, Ren Jen, and I will be sipping coffee I guess.  lol
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Captain Jack Wolfe

All depends on my schedule at Nickie and Willin's shop.   ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Synnovea

I also don't have my schedule from the boss ladies yet but like she said...probably wouldn't start until 10 anyways. 

Don't know what we'll be bringing for opening day breakfast yet but Toar and I will be there.

Sitara

Synn- go to the breakfast...you should bring me a snack when you come in!
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Muffin

Quote from: Sitara on July 03, 2009, 01:45:24 PM

Oh Oh!! Me too!! I like snacks..  ;D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Tarac

I will be inside helping get the shop ready so if you drop off a snack that would be nice  ;D
Scotch the only way to go

Synnovea

Quote from: Muffin on July 04, 2009, 08:37:43 AM
Quote from: Sitara on July 03, 2009, 01:45:24 PM

Oh Oh!! Me too!! I like snacks..  ;D

Oh I think something can be arranged! ;D ;D