News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Opening Day Breakfast

Started by SleepyArcher, June 19, 2009, 05:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyla

Bah phewy! Now that the job situation has settled and I know which weekend I'm scheduled...
Well it turns out that I have to work opening weekend, closing weekend, and labor day weekend.  The three best weekends of the run...

/pout

Muffin

Quote from: Leyla on July 07, 2009, 03:58:46 AM
Bah phewy! Now that the job situation has settled and I know which weekend I'm scheduled...
Well it turns out that I have to work opening weekend, closing weekend, and labor day weekend.  The three best weekends of the run...

/pout

Boooooooo!!! We will miss you!!  :'(
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Capt. Bacardi

*cough...cough* You do not look so good I think you might be coming down with so that is reoccurring. You might need to take some time off....*sniffle..sniffle*  :o  ;)
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

mystycbob

I got my pto denied for opening day weekend ;{  coincides with our anniversary week this year at work... so I wont be there until second weekend!! see you then and am bringing a couple Fest virgins w/ me ;}
Dovie Andi Sa Tovya Sagain

Goody

Food?!? ya know I'll be there!!

I'm already missin' the Fig's Breakfast casserole!  :'(

Lord Figaro

We're going to miss you guys this year. It's going to feel very strange not being able to go. It looks right now that we won't be able to go for Labor Day weekend either. I had a medical emergency and I think that might have taken us out of the realm of any possibility of going this year. I am not a happy camper, this was the ONE thing I was looking forward to all year, and promise upon promise means nothing I guess.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

lady serena

We will miss you guys this year too. Hope you feel better soon.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

Lord Figaro

It will only be a matter of time. But like normal, after loosing a large amount of blood like I did, it takes a while to get back up to full steam. I'll get there though.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Random Girl

I might pop in after I get off shift and head to the pub to drink before sleeping.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Will Gamwell

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on July 02, 2009, 07:05:43 PM
Will there be anyone left outside the gate even have breakfast this year?!?  Ferret, Sleepy, Ren Jen, and I will be sipping coffee I guess.  lol

Is everyone coming to the darkside!?  Just about everyone is working out there now!??  See what happens when I don't pay attention.

I will not be able to make it out this year . . . not that I did last year either.  I have my own street contract now.  I am also a full memeber of Cigany (Feast bellydance troupe) and will be drumming for them during the feast.  As part of my street contract, I will be drumming for the morning (Bad Manor green) & afternoon(ish) (Bare Stage) drum/bellydance jams.

Leyla

OH bother!  I forgot to post at work to find someone to take or trade shifts with me.  Must remember to do so this weekend. I want to make opening!

Charlotte Rowan

I'm soooo excited that I will (probably) be able to make it this time! Also, my husband is on 2nd shift so *he* might even come out for the breakfast and a little festing before work! Seriously, the fact that we *both* can probably come to a breakfast about makes me fall out of my chair every time I think about it. :)

Just over 2 weeks!
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Ferret

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on July 02, 2009, 07:05:43 PM
Will there be anyone left outside the gate even have breakfast this year?!?  Ferret, Sleepy, Ren Jen, and I will be sipping coffee I guess.  lol

If we end up with three people out there. Is this worth doing ? Maybe time to plan something different.
Ferret

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on June 19, 2009, 08:34:52 AM
We are too.....thou we will be inside making sure Foaming is ready for that first beer run.  ;D

I have much beer experience, so if any 'analysis' is needed - I'm your willing guinea pig :)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

SleepyArcher

Yea it kinda looks like a bust. that is ok we can still meet at 10 o'clock at the mead booth.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.