News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Your Favourite Moresca?

Started by bellevivre, June 19, 2009, 04:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bellevivre

so, I've 'convinced' Hubby that I need a Moresca... (he just spent $500 for motorcycle gear, and i like to keep things even  ;))

What is your favourite style, if you have one? I'm leaning towards one of the front lace styles- Cleo or Pirate, or possibly even Faerie... I'm thinking the front lace styles can do good things for busty girls with out the OH MY GODS OUCH ultimate squish you can sometimes get in Pendragons (for all that i love them!!!)

Input? I already have 2 Pendragons, and a closet full of handmade italian ren...   :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

Taffy Saltwater

Pirates all the way for me - I love what they do to the waistline.  I also have a Max and a Phillipa, but the Pirates are my go-to bodices.
Sveethot!

raevyncait

Honestly, while the pirate does give a great waistline, for me, at least, it does so at the price of HEAVAGE, as opposed to cleavage.  My girls are entirely too fluffy and my torso entirely too long for for the pirate, so I wound up spending all day retucking to avoid being ticketed for indecent exposure, even with a chemise. 
I have 2 of the Max, which give me great cleavage and a shape that makes me happy. I've not tried on any of their other styles, though.  I would say go try them on before you buy one... try each style that they offer to decide which makes you most comfortable.  While the Max requires that I have assistance lacing in the morning (and I've honestly not had trouble finding such assistance  ;D) I can get out of it by myself, should the need arise. I lace the back from the bottom up to maximize lift for the cleavage, and the sides I lace from the top down to nip in my waist a bit better, and it gives me easier access to unlace it myself if I need to do so.
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist