News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What you did the first weekend without Faire

Started by dragonslayer808, May 31, 2009, 07:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

Quote from: VIII on June 09, 2009, 10:07:33 AM
Saturday: Got up earlier than usual, packed and drove to a friends house.  They drove the wife and me to Muskogee.  We dressed as pirates and went to another festival.  We drove home that night.

Sunday: Got up late and took my wife out to Blue Mesa for Brunch.  We drank our weight in Mimosa's.

For other info: STAR TREK debuted on Thursday night; we went to see it the next Tuesday night; the next Sunday (at faire) someone hands me a pirated version of the same movie.

Does everyone know VIII is a Trek-head?!?

I've watched it three times in two weeks, so far...

I SAW IT IN IMAX! IT was AWESOME!
I'm gonna have to go and see it again soon....
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Ronald the Bald

Yes, I do know about VIII and Trek. I remember the first time I saw you outside of Scarby was the first year of Hawkwood. You were in Trek garb.

Ryk Rakham

For other info: STAR TREK debuted on Thursday night; we went to see it the next Tuesday night; the next Sunday (at faire) someone hands me a pirated version of the same movie.

[/quote]

From one trekkie, trekkor, trek-head to another....
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

Al-Nimer

Quote from: VIII on June 09, 2009, 10:07:33 AM
Saturday: Got up earlier than usual, packed and drove to a friends house.  They drove the wife and me to Muskogee.  We dressed as pirates and went to another festival.  We drove home that night.

Sunday: Got up late and took my wife out to Blue Mesa for Brunch.  We drank our weight in Mimosa's.

Huzzah!  I saw it twice in one week, but that's it until the DVD comes out...I mean, until we go to the Trek Convention in Vegas in less than 2 months  ;D  We just bought our tickets this week!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

ArielCallista

I'm so jealous Cap'n Meg! movies are so much more intense in IMAX...I still haven't seen Star Trek tho...It didnt come here to BFE
Things are shaping up to be...
Pretty. Odd.

eloquentXI

Quote from: ArielCallista on June 10, 2009, 08:26:23 PM
I'm so jealous Cap'n Meg! movies are so much more intense in IMAX...I still haven't seen Star Trek tho...It didnt come here to BFE

You're missin out hun, it's really really good. Maybe it'll get to Stephenville in two months?  ;)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

MacKee

We saw UP...in 3D. Not bad. Cars and Wall-e are better...IMHO  ;)
The Order of Culloden Moor

MorganaLightskirt

I went to the Kentucky Highland Renn Festival...then up to Ohio to see my dad, attend a OR course, and visit my sister!  3200+ miles...and all my sharp and pointies in the trunk!
Honor Ruled by Steel    By Blood I am the Protector of the Sacred Steel  (that's what the sword says)