News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 SPoiler pics

Started by Tazworth, June 22, 2009, 11:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazworth

Good Day Everyone,
This is my first post here. Usually you can find me on the Family of Faire forums. A group I started a few years ago that is centered around the Sterling Renaissance Festival but has branched out to many other Faires as well.

I thought I would share with you some of the spoiler pics I have posted on the FoF forums of some of the exciting new changes you can expect this year at Sterling.

The Pubside Stage now know as Festival Stage had some improvements made to it last season. Wait till you see what has been going on with it this season.

I am told this is Moresca's new booth. It won't take long to find this new addition as it is located just inside the gates between the Coin booth and The print maker's booth.

This new area is replacing the former Armory Stage near the upper pub known as Falstaff pub. Be sure to visit this new beer garden for some new adventures and good times with friends old and new.

When looking for that legal place to pummel your loved ones(or not so loved ones), you will need to look for the Pillow Fytes in their new shaded location. This area is located on the upper road near the old graveyard, just down from the maze. Be sure to stop by and beat someone off the log.

Ok, so not a bad first post huh? More pics are posted on the FoF forums. As I add to them I will post more here for you to enjoy as well.

anon
Brett aka Tazworth
Founder of Family of Faire

Aaroncois

Great pics, Tazworth! Thanks! I could tell from the schedule that there were going to be some new things in new places, but it's cool to get a sneak peek.

Can't wait until the gates open!!!

irish

irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

SterlingFan

Hey Tazworth !  Welcome to R/F  ;D  (I'm also SterlingFan over on Family of Faire)  Again, great pics !
Home Faire: Sterling Renaissance Festival

"I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok, they know me here !"

Lord Finger

Beer Garden. It rolls nicely off the tongue. Beeeer Gaaarden. Beer Garden! Huzzah!

Ozium

Yes it does roll off the tongue easily, and strangely enough it flows back over the tongue quite nicely too.

Counting the days!
Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis

Lady Amy of York

Welcome  to the  R/F  forums  Tazworth  !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Tygrkat

Tazworth, those photos are fantastic! I can't wait to see more ~ and to see all the new things in person!  ;)
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

NicoleBridget

Thanks Taz, those are awesome!  Thanks for sharing.  The new Pubside stage looks great.  I can't wait to get in the gates and see all this in person.  Moresca's booth is adorable. 

Tygrkat

Quote from: Sterling Scot on June 22, 2009, 02:38:24 PM
Beer Garden. It rolls nicely off the tongue. Beeeer Gaaarden. Beer Garden! Huzzah!

I'll drink to that!  ;D
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Elinor Hakebourne

Quote from: NicoleBridget on June 23, 2009, 09:58:05 AM
Thanks Taz, those are awesome!  Thanks for sharing.  The new Pubside stage looks great.  I can't wait to get in the gates and see all this in person.  Moresca's booth is adorable. 

Me too - can't wait! :)