News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I am completly confused

Started by BLAKDUKE, June 22, 2009, 04:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLAKDUKE

O.K. Where in the bloody hell do I vote and DO I VOTE.  when the "let the voting begin" thread came out I voted.  Then I saw a thread that said the voting thread had been moved, but I saw no thread indicating that it was the new voting thread..  Now I am reading threads that say we have to vote again.   Please I am an old man and easily confused, will someone please clear all this up for me,  maybe with a link as to where I should go and please no links to Dantes inferno, Hell or any number of senior citizens homes that my daughter could get a hold of.  Maybe a link to some hill that welsh wench is running down.   
OOOHHH MY EYES, MY EYES................................
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Welsh Wench

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on June 22, 2009, 04:02:20 PM
O.K. Where in the bloody hell do I vote and DO I VOTE.  when the "let the voting begin" thread came out I voted.  Then I saw a thread that said the voting thread had been moved, but I saw no thread indicating that it was the new voting thread..  Now I am reading threads that say we have to vote again.   Please I am an old man and easily confused, will someone please clear all this up for me,  maybe with a link as to where I should go and please no links to Dantes inferno, Hell or any number of senior citizens homes that my daughter could get a hold of.  Maybe a link to some hill that welsh wench is running down.   
OOOHHH MY EYES, MY EYES................................

Don't you mean, 'MY HEART! MY HEART!'
I'll bring you a defibrillator.

As far as what is going on.....I'll let someone else explain it.
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

LadyShadow

Sorry to hear of your confusion and all the problems.  I agree it was someone else who helped lead me to the correct spot to vote as well.

I hope this link works.  This is supposed to be where voting is taking place now

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=7650.0
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

DeadBishop

Blakduke, follow the above link.  It will take you to the voting thread so you can vote again..  Otherwise, it is stickied at the top of the Rendezvous section.

R/F.com member since 2003

BLAKDUKE

So I take it that there are no buttons to click on to vote you just type in the faire that you vote for.   that was the part that confused me, I was looking for the buttons.   
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

LadyShadow

No buttons.  Too many errors found with that way.  So just type for the faire of your choice and sumbit.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)