News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Friday Night Gathering July 10th

Started by Quiet One, June 22, 2009, 06:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quiet One

I talked to the manager at Chop's Grille and Tap House and here is what I have set up so far:

Reservation for 20 people in our own private dining room, with a full menu starting at 6pm Friday night.  It is reserved for "RF Group".  

I kinda need a head count of who is planning on being there, so I can let her know if this will be enough space.

So, who's gonna join us??

Scotsman & Lady Guinness and Autumn & Alyssa
Lady de la Warr & Prince Oswyn Dagworth
Mike & Joanne
Quiet One & Jessi
Arianwyn & Master Ravyne
Athena
Terry Griffith (tenative)
Chriscat (tenative)
Rahne + 2
The Ferret + 2? (tenative)
LadyhawkontheHill
Lady Ann
Stephanie & Kate

Here is their web site:  http://chopsgrille.com/

They have a link with directions :http://chopsgrille.com/findus.htm
It's basically the RT 534 exit off of interstate 90, go north (opposite direction from faire) and it's on the right hand side.

Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Athena

I might be making this one, I'll know for sure in a week or so. Can't wait to see everyone!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Arianwyn

Fabulous!!! I see we are on the list.....see you all soon!

Arianwyn

mehan

Lest you think we are just being "quiet" (and would we take that away from you?)  - we will not be able to attend Friday night, but will see you folks for tailgate on Saturday morning.   

Scotsman

Thank for the add ... we will be there with bells (or something else) on.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Arianwyn

Thank you so much for organizing this Quiet....and providing directions....we'll see you there!

Terry Griffith

I'm going to try to make it.  After the drive from Pittsburgh, I'll have to set up my stage in the Shire and then get the Hank and Bun's to set up the tent.  I'll have to find out how far it is from there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Scotsman

Quote from: Terry Griffith on June 23, 2009, 10:55:25 PM
I'll have to find out how far it is from there.

Terry, it is real close to faire. The same exit on the Interstate I believe.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

chriscat53

I just made my reservations at the Comfort Inn. Everything else without rats and roaches is booked except for smoking King which I am not. I don't know if I'll be coming alone or with a daughter. She wanted to bring Lindsay (the other Arsene magician assistant) but she didn't work it out and it's getting too late to book anything so I went ahead and did it anyway. If I'm by myself, there's a good possibility that I will be lost somewhere on the plains of O-HI-O like the last time. I was rescued by someone who appeared magically out of nowhere and drew me a map. If not, I may make it to the ChopHouse, but don't want to take a seat from someone you know better, so I'll keep track up until time to leave. So don't count me.

chriscat53

Hey gentles!
       My only other time at GLMF I didn't really know about a camp. Can I pull up and get dressed there if I drive in alone? Don't like to do it in front of patrons. Ruins the mood.

Scotsman

Quote from: chriscat53 on June 25, 2009, 04:38:37 PM
If not, I may make it to the ChopHouse, but don't want to take a seat from someone you know better, so I'll keep track up until time to leave. So don't count me.

Well, we are staying at the Hampton right across the hwy from you. We welcome your company and can arrange to pick you up and drop you off if you like.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Scotsman

Quote from: chriscat53 on June 30, 2009, 12:47:37 PM
Can I pull up and get dressed there if I drive in alone? Don't like to do it in front of patrons. Ruins the mood.

I know we usually get to the lot before most paytrons ... we dress right there ... no problem ... we kind of have it down to a science though.

I imagine Mike & JoAnne (Sir Dante & Lady Mae) will be there with their RV. They are usually pretty accommodating.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Rahne

I think we can make it.  We are planning to get to Bunnie and Hank's mid afternoon to set up camp.  How do we get to the Chop House from there?  There will be 3 of us.  Is this with or without garb?

Is it located there just off of interstate 90, (coming from Erie)turn right instead of left to get to faire?
"Don't part with your illusions.
When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live"
Mark Twain

Quiet One

Quote from: Rahne on July 02, 2009, 12:37:26 PM
I think we can make it.  We are planning to get to Bunnie and Hank's mid afternoon to set up camp.  How do we get to the Chop House from there?

I know Hank & Bunnie are in Huntsburg, but not exactly sure where.  This is 7 miles past the faire entrance on rt 534 just over the bridge for 90 coming up from the south.

There will be 3 of us.  Is this with or without garb?

mostly with out garb

Is it located there just off of interstate 90, (coming from Erie)turn right instead of left to get to faire?

Yes and it should be on the right hand side.

Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Lady Guinness

Hello everyone...I am looking forward to seeing some friendly faces and enjoying a icy cold beverage with you guys! I have been off the boards for some time (damn mundane world!) and now am getting in gear for faire. This trip to GLMF will be even more special because my daughter will be joining us. I have told her so much about this faire. Friday night sounds wonderful...thank you quiet one for organizing this. HUGS!!