News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Leather scrolls?

Started by Gracie, June 23, 2009, 06:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gracie

At the ORF, there was one vendor in particular that carried leather and parchment scrolls. I checked the ORF website and went through the vendors, but I can't find these scrolls anywhere online and wanted to use a big one in my medieval wedding in August.

Anyone know a vendor/site/artisan who carries medieval-like leather scrolls?

Thanks! :)

ulfric

Check out the map/scroll cases on my website and see if this is perhaps what you are looking for.

All work is custom so we can get you exactly what you seek.

https://www.ulfricleather.com
Horseman of the Renpocolypse (Haughtiness)
Lord High Drunkard
CPA
Merc  819
IBRSC  1482
IFRP  1361

Escarlata

We made one to present to Madge Estes closing day of BARF. Not hard but I wouldn't do it that way again.

I saw one that I liked better and looked easier to make while we were at Tennessee in May. I think it was Griffin Leather that had it. Don't know if they are at ORF or not.

Hope it helps
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

WindChime

were they in a tent around by the dungon and right next to a guy selling books? If so his name is Chris and the girl working there is Sparrow. They have a booth at the Kentucy Highland Ren Fair that is going on until July 19th. go to  www.kyrenfaire.com fpr more info. I can't think of thier booth name but they are located across from the hair braider at that fair. Hope this helps you.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF