News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Santa Fe Renaissance Festival

Started by Zoë, June 25, 2009, 11:48:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoë

Guess you will miss out on all the fun then ;)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Francisco Paula

Cost me less if i go to the pirate bash. Cost me even less if i skip everything.

Norfolk

"If anyone is looking for a decent hotel in the Santa Fe area, I would suggest the La Quinta Inn" quoth Zoe.

As a matter of fact, the Baroness and I have made reservations there.  In addition, as of the last day of CRF, HRM Queen Anne, as well as Lord and Lady Montgomery, were planning to stay there as well. 

We're looking very much forward to it, but probably aren't quite as excited as the fair Zoe since we have KC in the interim.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Zoë

Looks like there will be one helluva Rennie party at that La Quinta!! 

I have Maryland in the interim myself...but I am still looking forward to Santa Fe with great anticipation!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Norfolk

Quoth the fair Zoe:  "Looks like there will be one helluva Rennie party at that La Quinta!!"

Yea, verily!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Blushing

I expect full reports and many photos chronicling all the fun ... I shall be missing the festival once again this year.  (Catching a dragon to Pittsburgh.)
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Zoë

I am hoping I will actually TAKE pictures this year.  I didn't have my camera with me last year, and my mom failed to take photos herself, so I ended up combing google looking for pictures taken by other people.  I will try my best to take what pictures I can while still in garb.  Although, I will be a fairy after all...fairy with a fairy-box?  Hmm...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Francisco Paula

Oh no a fairy with a fairy box that she has trapped megapixies in.

Demetrius

Quote from: Zoë on August 12, 2009, 11:21:39 AM
I am hoping I will actually TAKE pictures this year.  I didn't have my camera with me last year, and my mom failed to take photos herself, so I ended up combing google looking for pictures taken by other people.  I will try my best to take what pictures I can while still in garb.  Although, I will be a fairy after all...fairy with a fairy-box?  Hmm...

I would have taken pictures for you, but apparently repeated knocking on the roof of the car means nothing these days.
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

That was you making al that noise banging on the roof? Didn't you hear me I was strapped under the frame and screamed very loadly every time they hit a bump and squished me. Man, I'm never going to travel with Zoe again, leaving you strapped to the roof and me under the car. SHEESH Fairy Pirates I tell you.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Francisco Paula

Hey atleast she didn't strap you across the hood like a dead elk, think i ended up being medium well by the time we got there.

Demetrius

Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

I get the Blunderbuss and 12 pounder
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Francisco Paula

Hmm i say we knock Demetrius off the the roof and mount a triple gun cannon

Zoë

Sorry about the whole "falling asleep behind the wheel and hitting that tree" on the way there...hope it didn't jostle you guys around too much.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy