News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Ruger, June 25, 2009, 09:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruger

My twin brother and I have been to the OHRF for the last two years and we had a blast.  I just discovered these forums the other day, and I thought I would say "hello" to everyone.  I will continue to stop by here frequently to check for new info about the fair/events going on. 

One question, We are planning to go to the festival opening weekend, is that the best time to go?

Ratman and Bobin

Huzzah!! Welcome to the R/F family Ruger!  You will find some really extraordinary people here who all share at least one thing in common, our love of renaissance faires.  ;D Chances are very good that we have passed a few times in the lanes or maybe even at the pub! :P  Opening weekend is a great time to go, we wouldn't miss it, the energy is amazing and we get to see our "ren family" after a long year! The only drawback to opening weekend is that some of the acts aren't there yet due to Bristol Ren Faire overlapping with ORF, but its still a blast. We will be having our annual "Ohio Renaissance Festival R/F Invasion" Sept 19 & 20, Pirates weekend. Please try to attend that weekend as there are always a bunch of us about and its a great time to meet or catch up with  R/F'ers from all over. Just watch the Invasion thread for more details. Hope to see you soon!
Cheers,
Ratman and Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

lordwriothsley

Welcome to the forums here Ruger. It's nice to have you aboard my friend.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

max and kate

Welcome we are not from Ohio but Love to hang out there, Lot's of friendly people. hope to meet you last weekend at ORF  or any time at MIRF. Max & Kate
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

StareNorthSteve

Welcome to the forums, Ruger!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale