News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

weekend passes???

Started by Ratman and Bobin, July 24, 2009, 09:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratman and Bobin

We are so excited, the calendar is clear, and we are going to be able to visit this wonderful faire the first weekend in August. 

We do however have a question.  We plan to get weekend passes, and we were wondering if those passes were able to be purchased on site,
or if they needed to be purchased on line.  Also, are they the same price online as on site (if available).

We are counting the days, and can hardly wait.  There was a very nice piece on a Fox show today dedicated to Great Lakes Medieval Faire, and it just added to our excitement.   

Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Athena

I don't know if weekend passes can be purchased at the faire, but you can call the office and they.ll tell you. Here's their contact info.

http://www.medievalfaire.com/contact.htm

I'm so happy you two are visiting this year! Can't wait to see you!

Edited to add: Checked out the FAQ's on the website and they do sell weekend passes at the gate, same price as online.
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Rahne

If you order them on line they can hold them at the box office for you and you can avoid the longer lines of people purchasing tickets on sight.  The Will Call window generally has a fairly short line.
"Don't part with your illusions.
When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live"
Mark Twain

trevor ylisaari

Also, remember that they add tax to the purchase price at the gate.
I remember finding that out last year.