News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Des Moines Renaissance Faire

Started by Celtic Lady, June 26, 2009, 06:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Celtic Lady on September 11, 2009, 08:54:28 PM
Sir Morgan and I will be there on Sunday. Not sure if we will be in garb or not.

Was great to see you both again. Sorry I had to rush, but we had to be at the last joust of the day for court.

Lord Clisto, Duke of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lord Clisto of York

This next weekend is the last weekend for the season. It is also the Queens Birthday, for real. So, anyone who sees her please wish her a happy birthday. If you wish to do it at court, please see our royal Stewart Lord John and he will introduce you.

Also, I have a TON of shots from this past weekend number 2.  I am going through them now and picking out the ones I will post. i will let everyone know when they are ready. See everyone this coming weekend.

Lord Clisto of York

Hail my friends,

I just finished putting up week 2 of my Des Moines Renaissance Faire pictures from this past weekend 9/12-13/09. It was Royal Romance Weekend. It was another wonderful weekend, although a little more humid. We also had a few visitors from Bristol who had a fantastic time, as well as being able to be a little part of the court with us. Lord Marvin and Lady Judy graced us with a visit. Marv played my man at arms. They have expressed their thanks and will be returning again. So, for anyone interested, just follow the link below. Then click on the Des Moines link once there. Next, go to the bottom of the page  and click on the box for week 2.

http://www.sirclisto.com/51main.html

This coming weekend I travel back to Des Moines for week 3 and the final weekend. The theme is Buccaneer Pirates - Treasure & Pleasure. I hope it is another wondrous weekend. So, if anyone is going to be there, just send me a message and let me know.

Have a great week,

Gauwyn of Bracknell

We are not going to be able to make the DM faire this year (we were trying to make it this past weekend).  It is our last chance to go this weekend and decided to go back to the Minnesota faire.

Huzzah!
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

NelleMoorley

Hello from Colorado!  This is Naughty-cal Nelle, I was there this last weekend with Bruce and Steve, aka the Silly Sailors.  Thank you all so much for making us feel welcome, and for all the fun and play!  We had a great time, and hope to see you all again next year if not sooner. 

Also, if anyone got pictures of the Barnacle and Scuttlebutt, Charming and Dashing, or maybe even me, I'd love to see them!  Thank you all again for a fantastic weekend!

~Nelle
Nelle Moorley

Lord Clisto of York

I should have my pictures up sometime tonight from the last weekend. Its hard at times to get pics when working in court, but I manage. I do have a few of them I believe.