News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mad Tom's Wreck Room

Started by McGuinness, June 29, 2009, 11:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGuinness

For those of you who didn't get to the Celctic Fling this weekend, the faire has a new hit attraction! Mad Tom's Wreck Room (run by faire veteran and cast member Todd Loughry, aka Mad Tom of Bedlam, resident lunatic....and sheriff) is where you can purchase a piece of fine china or glassware, personalize it with a marker if you choose...then hurl it against a metal wall just for the satisfaction of seeing it shatter.

Best stress relief ever!!

It was a huge hit this weekend and I cant wait to play with it during the faire season. I haven't heard of anywhere else that does this, at least anywhere around here. The Wreck Room is across from the red & white tent behind the chess board, right beside the path leading up to Swashbuckler Grove.

Alisoun

We saw the line for the Wreck Room this weekend, and certainly plan on stopping by during the faire season.  The smiles on the faces of the patrons were well worth it.  Great idea!
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." --William James

kcdcchef

it was rather amusing. still all i could do was be sad there are no more tartan terrors when i saw him!!