News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Comments on Dead Man's Tavern

Started by Welsh Wench, May 11, 2008, 07:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elinor Hakebourne

Quote from: Welsh Wench on September 26, 2012, 09:04:52 AM
To those who are unaware and don't read all the board messages, Brother Timothy aka Hibernian passed away I believe it was Monday, Sept. 24th.

No decisions will be made for a while whether to continue the story or wrap it up.

I will miss him more than I can say.

:( I didn't know about this - haven't logged in in a while - until Jack posted on FB. We never met in real life, but my heart is sad for this loss.

Perhaps we should wrap the story up... :(

Captain Jack Wolfe

I'm sorry you had to find out this way, Elinor. This has been a terrible shock and loss for us all.

Personally, I know I could not possibly do Hibernian's characters justice. I suppose that means I'm casting my lot for wrapping things up, as well. :-\
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Elinor Hakebourne

*sniffles*

That was lovely, Jack. Thanks for writing it :)

Welsh Wench

This topic is just too funny to let slide to page 2.

Just sayin' but if we want a comment, "I think this story is officially finished. Maybe one day we will wrap up what really happened to Jack and Wench."

I really miss Brother Timothy.
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Ice Mage

This Story was such a wonderful thing to be a part of.  Fantastic People, Fantastic Writing
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.