News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

where can I list some clothing for sale?

Started by offroad, August 17, 2014, 04:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

offroad

I have a few ren fair items I want sell, including an expensive coat and swords.  Have listed them on Ebay.  Where would I list them to let the greater community know about them?   Since I cant list them here, there should at least be suggestions of consignment places for clothing, and decorative swords and such.

PollyPoPo

See the section named Ye Olde Classifyds under Buy+Sell+Trade

That is where many people list items for sale in the renaissancefestival forums.

Good luck.
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

offroad

i literally can not find this Buy-Sell-trade section you speak of. The forums do not list a section like that. Can you past a direct link here?

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

PollyPoPo

Thanks, Merlin.

I use a PC for access and forget sometimes that others might be using phones or the like and do no have the same over screens I do or which navigate differently. 

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

PollyPoPo

Tis a tiny pixie box into which one may speak; then the pixies fly faster than an eagle to the pixie box of someone else; there they repeat the words.

Some nobility actually have such boxes in which the pixies have tiny easels with brushes and paints.  The pixie artists make a painted likeness at the noble's request and then fly to the box of another and show that person the likeness.

Such magic is most glorious, Merlin.  Yourself being so learned in the wizarding arts, dear Merlin, I think perhaps you jest with me.

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

isabelladangelo

:-)  Reminds me of a couple of weeks ago at Pennsic when I was carrying my laptop down to be plugged in and had to tell everyone that I was getting my "tablet rewaxed".   I need to get a wooden tablet box for the cell phone - or just hide it inside a cheap book cut out like everyone else...

offroad

Merlin - that section is off limits to me.  suppose its because I am a new member, or have not posted enough messages yet.  But it is off limits so I can not list the five items I want to sell.

Sitara

I think you need a minimum of 10 posts to get to that section to help prevent scammers.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

offroad

okay will work on normal comments to increase my posts to over ten.  not too hard as I am opinionated.  lol. 

Trillium

I believe that is correct.  There are also certain sections that don't count, Mundane Topics is the one that comes to mind.
Got faerie dust?

offroad

It's working. I have access. Must say I am happy to get into the various discussions here. Miss getting to a fair as they are all 3 hours away.

Gwyndolyn

Mine are all the same distance, but I still get there at least twice a year hoping for more in future!