News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Friday Night Gathering July 10th

Started by Quiet One, June 22, 2009, 06:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quiet One

Quote from: Lady Guinness on July 02, 2009, 05:48:07 PM

Friday night sounds wonderful...thank you quiet one for organizing this. HUGS!!

It's great to see you back, Lady Guinness!  I'm looking forward to next weekend.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Lady de la Warr

You can add myself and Sir Oswyn to the Friday night festivities.

And for the record, I'm pretty sure Sir Dante and Lady Mae will also be attending.

So that's 4 more for Chop House for sure  :)

I may ask one of the faire vendors if he wants to join us - don't know if he will or not (I need to hook up with him Friday night as he is making me a special pouch for one of my garb accessories).

Rahne

Thank you Quiet One for the clarifications and directions.  We will look forward to meeting you all around 6 on Friday.
"Don't part with your illusions.
When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live"
Mark Twain

Scotsman

Q.O. add one more to our count ... my niece, Alyssa.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Quiet One

Got it all updated.  18 people for definately going to be there and 7 for maybe going to be there.

I just got home from a weekend at Ky. Highlands Ren Faire, but I'm really looking forward to opening weekend at GLMF!
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

bosswench

Hey Kate and I will be in town that evening! if ppl are still around i hope to get to meet up with some or all! Cant wait!

Athena

I'll be there! Some of us will be getting off work when the festivities start, is it OK to show up later in the evening?
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Quiet One

Quote from: Athena on July 07, 2009, 10:09:50 PM
I'll be there! Some of us will be getting off work when the festivities start, is it OK to show up later in the evening?

I don't think it will be a problem.  There's gonna be 8 M'Cracks there.  I don't think I ever remember an early evening with them.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Scotsman

Quote from: Quiet One on July 07, 2009, 11:20:24 PM
There's gonna be 8 M'Cracks there.  I don't think I ever remember an early evening with them.

I know Lady G and I will probably not stay out too late for we are early birds. That said, we will do our best to keep you all company for as long as possible.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

BeerBlessings

Heh.. I wish I would remember to check these forums more often... I'm a frakking local, and I just found out about this outing... But then again, I'm not sure exactly *where* this place is...

So I might poke in later on. My schedule is sooo in flux right now, it's not funny. (Don't ya love it when other people make plans for you, but neglect to tell you what they are?!?)

Oh, and Terry, I'll be sending you a PM shortly..