News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Let The Countdown Begin!

Started by Laird Fraser of Lovatt, July 02, 2009, 06:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Riot on July 06, 2009, 09:51:19 AM
Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on July 05, 2009, 06:21:31 PM
tick, tick, tick... 96 to go... tick, tick, tick.  After meeting some of my now fellow McLotofus clansmen/women, at Blue's July 4th party, 96 days are entirely too long.  >:(

Glad you guys had fun! It was great seeing ya at the party! You guys have fun shooting your guns after you left?

Drew & Jason 2.... Computers 0.  ;D  It was epic. Jason had just gotten his AK and wanted to run some ammo thru it.  What better time than the 4th?   It kind of blends in... like what's left of those 2 computers, just blends in.
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

dbaldock

I got my tickets back at the end of May.  Should make it out to Faire on five weekends.  Looking forward to it.

Take Care,
David Baldock

BTW -  There are probably Environmental Protection laws that deal with the disposal of Hazardous Materials that are in electronics equipment like computers.  I hope you didn't leave the computer debris on the ground somewhere.

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Riot

Quote from: Fraser of Lovatt on July 06, 2009, 10:50:26 AM
tick, tick, tick... 96 to go... tick, tick, tick.  After meeting some of my now fellow McLotofus clansmen/women, at Blue's July 4th party, 96 days are entirely too long.  >:(

Glad you guys had fun! It was great seeing ya at the party! You guys have fun shooting your guns after you left?

Drew & Jason 2.... Computers 0.  ;D  It was epic. Jason had just gotten his AK and wanted to run some ammo thru it.  What better time than the 4th?   It kind of blends in... like what's left of those 2 computers, just blends in.

Oh my...
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: dbaldock on July 06, 2009, 11:26:57 AM
I got my tickets back at the end of May.  Should make it out to Faire on five weekends.  Looking forward to it.

Take Care,
David Baldock

BTW -  There are probably Environmental Protection laws that deal with the disposal of Hazardous Materials that are in electronics equipment like computers.  I hope you didn't leave the computer debris on the ground somewhere.

it was just the casings... most of the junk was stripped.
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Jack Daw at Work

Quote from: Reaper on July 05, 2009, 08:54:15 PM
Quote from: Jack Daw at Work on July 04, 2009, 08:18:05 AM
My kit is pretty much ready.  I suppose that I will polish my claymore and dirk blades, but not until the prior weekend.  I have two new things that I have added to my kit.  A walking stick and my new R/F pin!!!!!

I really should get my pin. I keep forgetting about it and I have the money in hand. When's the next order going out?

Go to the Squires' Tavern and look for the thread entitled, ""R/F Pins: Ordering and Payment Info" and ask Dead Bishop.
Steve "Jack Daw" McIntyre

"The honour the Sleat Carpenter obtained...is still preserved for his descendants."

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Jack Daw at Work on July 06, 2009, 03:31:25 PM
Quote from: Reaper on July 05, 2009, 08:54:15 PM
Quote from: Jack Daw at Work on July 04, 2009, 08:18:05 AM
My kit is pretty much ready.  I suppose that I will polish my claymore and dirk blades, but not until the prior weekend.  I have two new things that I have added to my kit.  A walking stick and my new R/F pin!!!!!

I really should get my pin. I keep forgetting about it and I have the money in hand. When's the next order going out?

Go to the Squires' Tavern and look for the thread entitled, ""R/F Pins: Ordering and Payment Info" and ask Dead Bishop.

Thank you, JD!
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Breandan

Quote from: Riot on July 06, 2009, 11:41:47 AM

Oh my...
Remind me to come out next time, party favors for everyone :D
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Breandan on July 06, 2009, 04:12:05 PM
Quote from: Riot on July 06, 2009, 11:41:47 AM

Oh my...
Remind me to come out next time, party favors for everyone :D

Damn, your closet looks a lot like mine!   :D
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Just Randall

SOMEBODY'S ready for the zombie invasion...
Mediocrity is the refuge of the unimaginative...

FaeHollow

i am ready to camp and drink... not sit in my living room and drink like I am doing now... but camp!
Leigh

Breandan

Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

I love it!  Always be prepared for anything... :D
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

wyckdblyss

Someone's been doin' their raindance...it is pouring over here right now! Is it October yet??? Just got to get the Little Pirate's gear together and we are all set (hoping to wait til around August for his...he is growing too fast)
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

Lady Laura

And now that my daughter's been attending faire for 10 years, I have 10 sets of the child's various garb in my closet!  Mostly fairie wings, etc.  Wish she could still fit in some of them!  And of course, I'm saving them for her daughter.
"Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk."
-Sir Francis Chichester

Molden

feels weird not to be counting down to TRF this year! My countdown'll be geared toward making closing weekend...

*fingers crossed*
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable