News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It's tailgate time!!!!!

Started by Lady Guinness, July 02, 2009, 05:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master James

Quote from: Dallan on September 09, 2009, 10:24:55 AM
Quote from: Dallan on September 09, 2009, 09:55:48 AM
Quote from: Scotsman on September 09, 2009, 08:04:34 AM
Champagne consumed - 3 cases
Beer/Ale consumed - ?? cases
Mead/Loki - consumed
Scotch - consumed
Water consumed - 5 cases
Bagels/doughnuts/french toast/fritters - consumed

tailgating with a sea of your friends .... PRICELESS!

Never have I seen so many people at tailgate ... WOW! Our group extended from one end of the parking lot to the other. You guys rock.

When the king has to come to tailgate to tell us not to steal his show ... you know something is up!

Amen cousin. Thanks for getting us organized but a bigger thanks to all those how came and made for such a great weekend.

Add a case of Belinis as well.

and 4 dozen Irish Mist soaked cupcakes!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Blue66669

And the OMG CHIKIN BISKITS!!!!

*drools*

And the pulled pork, and the fresh fruit, and the bee in the champagne... wait a minute, that last part sucked. But everything else RAWKED!
Blaidd Drwg

Athena

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

LadySeasan

I was so glad that I finally made it to the tailgate! yay :)
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack

Lady Kett

That will be a tailgate to remember! Thank you to everyone!!!

Tim T

A big thank you to Greg, Loma, David, Diane, Kevin and all those who helped with tailgate!  It was one of the best ever!

THANKS GUYS!!!! ;D ;D
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

Dallan

Quote from: BubbleWright on August 30, 2009, 08:02:58 AM
I will be at the Sunday Tailgate and will bring 2 cases of Reading Draft Premium Reserve Sodas, which are made with pure cane sugar. The Variety Case contains: Black Cherry, Sarsaparilla, White Birch, Blueberry Birch, Vanilla Cream, Creamy Red Birch, Strawberry Cream, Orange Cream, Root Beer (2), and Birch Beer (2).  These are all most wondrous sodas, however, one of which is to die for... but I won't tell for fear of fisticuffs breaking out over it. See you all next week....... Felix  ;D ;D ;D

Not only was it nice to meet you but when we were packing up the tailgate on Sunday I threw some of the left over sodas in a couple of the coolers at the taigate. We were luck enough to take home a few. I'm not a big soda person but those are awesome. The orange cream is fantastic.
Fight'n

Count Adolfo

I'd like to thank, on behalf of Falcone and myself, all of you who were responsible for the tailgate.  It was amazing... a veritable sea of people, as Scotsman said...

We love you and we're already lookin' forward to seeing you all next year if our paths don't cross before then!

Amras Elfwine

That is an incredible photo...the glow is like the aura of the Spirit of Ren floating over us...thanks for sharing it, my friend!

Post-RenDezVous operations shall continue at the same location tomorrow...in the rain, I think...:-) Cheers!!

P.S.
I miss you all...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Count Adolfo

thanks, my good friend
and it should be noted and recorded
that this is the very first time that any picture I took was remarked about as being "incredible"

I am... flabbergasted

The amazing thing is, that wasn't even the entire crowd... I was standing with some folks behind me when I held up the camera and snapped!