News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone in Texas know this Vendor???

Started by SleepyArcher, May 20, 2008, 01:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyArcher

MidnightBreezeDesigns - http://www.midnightbreezedesigns.com/

She sells at some faires in Texas and on ebay. I was in need of some new garb and liked her stuff on ebay. I contacted her and we worked out a deal and I sent her fabric and money. She told me things would be sent out and it has been a week now and it should have only taken two-three days to get to me. She will not answer emails nor answer her phone and it seems she sends it over voicemail when I call. I am at wits ends and dont know what to do, she has excellent feedback on ebay. We had pleasent conversations when we talked. But from the time she said she was going to send the items to now I have gotten no answers and no garb.

yes I can understand she may be on vacations, could be in the hospital, etc etc. But at some point I should have gotten some communication. I am especially afraid due to the fact that I have called her and her phone rings and rings and then goes to voicemail, other times it will ring once or twice and then go to voicemail or just goes to voicemail right away.

I dont know I feel like I am be avoided.

Any help would be appreciated. I usually dont like to display these types of posts but I am not wanting to lose out of a lot of money and fabric.

Sleepy
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Queen_of_Navarre

I know Virginia of Midnight Breeze designs. She does beautiful work....IF you can get it. She runs late, she makes mistakes on sizes, she does it her way more then your way. But when its good it's very good.
Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

SleepyArcher

:-[ that doesnt make me feel too good...

Ottheinrich

SleepyArcher

Ottheinrich

Well, How does it look and does it fit?

We need pictures

renren

let us know how you like it, how it turned out!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

SleepyArcher

Pictures are in the garb section.

Its really good work. The waist was a bit too big. Im just going to add a drawstring to it. I asked for the slops to be a bit smaller but these work and my wife likes them better than how short I wanteds them. Doublet arms are a tad short but that was prolly me and my measuring.

All in all I am pleased. My pirate coat is on its way and should be here by the weekend. I have a feeling it will be too short in the arms so we will see.

Vain

Wow, I'm not to sure if I am happy I found this.  I have been talking to Virginia for two years now.  I finally healed enough to be strong enough to do fair again, whole nother story. So we got everything worked out she sent me trim and fabric to get it approved by my director.  And we were good to go!  She ordered my trip and I get her part of the money.  The last I herd from her was April 30th
QuoteMidnight Breeze Designs
to me

show details Apr 30 (13 days ago)

Follow up message
Hi - Yep, it looks like it arrived yesterday morning really early.  I've been sick this week, so I'm a bit behind and haven't started yours yet.  We'll try for next week, after I finish all these wedding parties stacked up.  Thanks!

You know everything is probably fine but she's not picking up my phone call or replaying to my emails.  But with my head trama from my brain surgery I over think things and worry my self to death.  She knows I need my costumer as soon as possible and I know she is busy I just wish I would hear something from her so I would stop worrying.   As I said I have been talking to her for two years over email.  God I need to hear from her now I'm running out of time I need to buy some more things but I'm waiting to hear from her first. 

Sleepy, did you just get it in the mail all of a sudden without even knowing she sent it?
I be Lord Bane Vainglorious. Thou art lucky to be reading my words for I speak very little to those who art less than I.

SleepyArcher

Oh boy I don't recall. I know it was very hard to work with her. With me it was a bad car accident. Someone told me she is very late making her stuff for people and never is on time. But the quality is awesome. My FOP outfit is just spectacular. For me anyways.

you have to keep hounding her. you will eventually get it.

Vain

Quote from: SleepyArcher on May 12, 2009, 05:31:14 PM
Oh boy I don't recall. I know it was very hard to work with her. With me it was a bad car accident. Someone told me she is very late making her stuff for people and never is on time. But the quality is awesome. My FOP outfit is just spectacular. For me anyways.

you have to keep hounding her. you will eventually get it.

Funny thing is she JUST replayed to me!  She said she is shipping out part of it tomarrow and she is waiting on the trim to come in to finish the doublet up.  She has a had some medical problems of her own and has not been able to reply to all her email.  You had a car crash?
I be Lord Bane Vainglorious. Thou art lucky to be reading my words for I speak very little to those who art less than I.

Ottheinrich

I know she was at Scarby this past weekend so she is probably doing catch up now. I have never had anything made by her but I know you have to wait a while to get your project.

Lady Catherine

hi! there is another thread on her a few posts down, :" I need some advice...."

you can also search for midnight breeze designs using the search tool.

I had the same issues, her excuse to me was " Major Financial Difficulties" I finally got it after two 1/2 months and I too, was on a cast. I did, however think it was BEAUTIFUL work. Good luck!
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

Vain

Quote from: Lady Catherine on May 12, 2009, 06:31:04 PM
hi! there is another thread on her a few posts down, :" I need some advice...."

you can also search for midnight breeze designs using the search tool.

I had the same issues, her excuse to me was " Major Financial Difficulties" I finally got it after two 1/2 months and I too, was on a cast. I did, however think it was BEAUTIFUL work. Good luck!

Yeah I have read some of the other threads, I have some faith in her...We shall see :)

CapnFayeCutler

My brother STILL hasn't received his garb from her yet. We paid back in January. Last word was that it was supposedly sent out last Monday or Tuesday, we shall see. It needs to get here so I can add the extra trim he wants while our faire is actually still going on!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE