News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

4th weekend recap

Started by Hey- Arent You?, July 03, 2009, 11:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Demetrius on July 06, 2009, 06:27:06 PM

Hey- Aren't You? actually lived the scene as described with one tiny detail missing- being the king of Hamstern revival, he rounded up quite a few for a group photo op.

Indeed, to be named such by a truth teller of such exceptional proportion must indeed mean exactly the opposite.   ::)

Nay, I cannot claim right to hamster royalty, only to be a loyal supporter and soldier in the hamster revolt .
I do indeed know the identity of the true hamster king, to whom I have sworn fealty, but I will never revel his name publicly.   :-X
He is both kind and wise, and must be protected from those who would do him hamster harm.  It is enough to know that when we speak, the Hamster King hears, and as we go forth among the hamstern collective, the Hamster King watches from on high.   :o

All Hail The Hamster King...... VIVA LA REVELOUTION!!!

It should be noted, that The Hamster King, and indeed, all of the hamster brethren are subservient in all matters, to the Hamster Goddess.....
who shall also remain unnamed.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Demetrius

Some notes on the 4th weekend:

Well, I seem to recall having a discussion this weekend about the difference between fact and truth and blaming people for things they have done. Did anyone see the shop with the donut machine? Flaming hamstern and a poem about Zoe? I rest my veracity.

The 4th was too too slow. No fireworks.  :(   Huzzah to all those who did come this weekend and our visitors from Texas.

Anyone ever notice the European theme going on at faire and the British people all over the frigin' place? On July 5th, 1776, England declared independence from America and this 5th far too many people decided not to come to faire.  :(

Saturday night was too wet for Nixie to stay in her tent so she stayed in the camper with us. I will not mention the embarrassing moment I wasn't even aware of until it was pointed out to me on Sunday.

Captain Spleen stopped by and we envisioned Jim Morrison being the Hamster King- "... a dog with out a bone, a hamster out on loan." 

I spoke briefly with Blushing about her grocery store.

Oh- here's a fact- Zoe (way back, anyway) had nineteen live and real hamsters and I'm not making that up.

Oh, here's another FACT- Hey- Aren't You has a post or two about hamsters. I'm just saying...

I don't know if another hamster song was sung at closing gate, but I missed seeing the Professor at break to see what new hamster song he may have came up with.

It was nice to visit with Mistress Charlotte and enjoy the wonderful new addition to her booth. This is where I got to meet Squire Gaby in person and talk about Scarby a bit.

Lady Remi did receive said hamster from my Sister, who now has a full time job making more.

I missed Lady D and Toki... except for when they came by and we had a chat about, oh, I don't know...

I loved the castaway twins and I hope they find their way off the island other than needing to be voted off.

Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...