News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

>Super Kudos to Blue's 4th of July party<

Started by isisdy, July 05, 2009, 02:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isisdy

We are newbies and enjoyed meeting Clan McLotofus members for the first time!!! Blue and her family were amazing host and a wonderful down to earth people we truly enjoyed meeting, along with all others attending ML members. We truly cannot wait for the next gathering to bring us all closer. I was ( Antoinette) nervous at first but felt very welcomed very quicky after walking through the door. We thank you all for being so great to us and making us feel at home and are very happy to be ML members now and cannot wait until TRF this year to truly seal the bond. The kindness of strangers is no longer expected so it makes it greatly appreciated . Again thank you all and can't wait to see you again.
;D Antoinette ;D

Bonny Pearl

I am sorry we couldn't make it to the party yesterday and I can't wait to meet y'all!  We will be in attendance at the wine party at Aicha's in August.  Will y'all be there?  That is depending on your due date I suppose, lol.  When is your new little bundle of joy due?

We will be hosting the McLotofus party in September.  We will post info soon!

I'm glad you enjoyed the gathering at Blue's.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Thank you, Blue.  I had a fantastic time.  It was a pleasure to meet some of my fellow McLotofus clansmen and i look forward to seeing everyone again.   ;D

Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

LadyJessica

We always have a fun time at Blue and Green's place I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.  And thanks to everyone that put the idea into Riot's head for her to fly out for my b-day/4th party.  That really made my day!!!  ;D :o ;D :D

Can't wait until you're back in TX Riot!  ;D
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

CatAshtrophy

Thanks Blue. It was a great time and great to meet new people too. I'm glad you all were there.

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: LadyJessica on July 05, 2009, 09:32:15 PM
We always have a fun time at Blue and Green's place I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.  And thanks to everyone that put the idea into Riot's head for her to fly out for my b-day/4th party.  That really made my day!!!  ;D :o ;D :D

Can't wait until you're back in TX Riot!  ;D

Everyone played it off pretty well, eh lass?  Everyone was great and i only had two moments of apprehension... knocking on the door and trying DS's wicked brew.(I'm a loki fan now. ;)) Other than that, it was like i've known y'all for years.  Like i told Blue, I'm happy that some other crazies managed to escape the nuthouse... and now you have another one added to the ranks. ;D
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Riot

It was great seeing everyone!  I am home safe and sound, and even managed to wake up for work this morning, lol.
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Blue66669

Thanks everyone for coming, you know I have a special *rotten* place in my heart for everyone. Love you, and see you in a couple of weeks for the Official McLotofus Gathering- JULY!!!
Blaidd Drwg

Zaubon

Quote from: Riot on July 06, 2009, 07:54:35 AM
It was great seeing everyone!  I am home safe and sound, and even managed to wake up for work this morning, lol.
Wrong!
You are now away from home and in great danger from those foreigners! You family wants you home immediately.

Riot

Quote from: Zaubon on July 06, 2009, 09:36:39 AM
Quote from: Riot on July 06, 2009, 07:54:35 AM
Wrong!
You are now away from home and in great danger from those foreigners! You family wants you home immediately.

LoL, I'll be sure to raise the threat level to Orange :P... I miss everyone too :(

eloquentXI

Wish I could have been there but I am the Far-Northerner (in-state at least!  ;) )

Looking forward to meeting everyone that I can Opening Weekend, and so glad to hear that we have newcomers feeling great about being apart of McLotofUs! Welcome to the Clan!

Riot, you had better come home soon! 
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Riot