News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Invasion Weekend - Thanks!

Started by Hibernian, July 05, 2009, 08:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

What a great weekend! Sure we had a fine soft highland weekend with just a "bit of rain," but that did not put a damper on anything.

To Hammish, Tink, Belle, and all our new friends in Briarwood, many thanks! The site is wonderful, we especially love the way the woods have been included with all the trails leading to the various shops. Of course Hoodoo's Pub will always figure in our memories.

The M'Cracks of Carolina hope you will visit us in Fairhaven this fall so we may return the friendship we felt on this first visit. Looking forward to visiting again next year.

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Old Tinker

let me speak for KYHRF our good Lairde Dubl'n,
may we send many thanks for thee and all that attend'd the M'Crack Family Gather'n at KYHRF. thou me's were unable to make the meet-N-greet on Friday even'n, we's were told that all were treat'd well and there was much greet'n and fun to be had. from the start with the precession through the gates, all were amazed to see such a group proceed though main street to HooDoo's PUB. me Belle and me had so many inquiries about the M'Crack Family.
we hope all enjoy'd there visit as our Lairde Dubl'n and company had. me Belle and me will be a plan'n on a trip to the east coast to visit thy faire our good Dubl'n.
thanks to all that made it to KYHRF, and we's hope that all plus more will return next year.
we send good fortune to all,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle/ aka; Tinker'n and Toll'n M'Crack...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Peddlin

A wonderful visit was had by all, and we thank you so much!

Luv,

Peddlin
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96