News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Scraborough History, Customs, and Manners class

Started by SirRichardBear, May 08, 2008, 01:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Escarlata

Did anyone ever say what this week's topic will be?
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

DonaCatalina

I think Sir Richard Bear said the topic for the weekend was Pirates, Privateers and Piracy in general.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

cowgrrl

So sad I missed this weekends class (darn real life getting in the way!).  Will the classes Memorial Day Weekend be kid friendly?  Al-Nimer has been wanting to go to one but with last weekends being a 2-parter & 18+ we had to divide & conquer the kids.  I don't mind if its not kid-friendly but if I know we can split up the weekend.  Thanks!

SirRichardBear

Yes the last weekend lecture are kid friendly normally one the one is 18 and over. 

Bring your camera to this one among the topics for the lecture is fashion in 1553 and there will be a fashion show with different people showing what was fashionable for period and classes of the time. 
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

lilaney

Yep! Sir Richard has it right.
We are all getting ready to sashay our stuff.
(Ladies do not strut, the menfolk got that covered  :))

See ya'll there!