News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

White Hart Renaissance Faire is coming...

Started by LadyNiniane, June 12, 2008, 10:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyNiniane

Join us in Hartgrove as we greet Her Royal Majesty, Queen Elizabeth, and her court during the third annual White Hart Renaissance Faire, near Marshfield, MO, three weekends beginning June 21, 2008.

Scheduled performers include Queen's Gambit, Thistle Green, a new pirate band called the Sea Dogs, Ezra and Dilly, Matthew the Magician, Royal Gauntlet Birds of Prey, Red Moon Tribe, and Seymoure the Sage.  Second weekend only, we'll be joined by the Lord Mayor's Company and Cedric the fiddler (of the Bedlam Bards), and, for third weekend only, we'll have the Sonic Sidhe Tribe.

More information here...

We look forward to seeing many of you!

Lady Niniane
Queen's Gambit - I'm the fiddler

----------------------
Lady Niniane
Queen's Gambit - I'm the white-haired fiddler

Once Debauched

I anyone attending this faire?  Due to family obligations I just can't make it, but I'm dying to hear how it all goes!
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

dragonswitch

We are going to attend the Faire today. I went last year for the first time since moving to Springfield, my BF has gone both years' previous. It's a lovely fair. I have pics from last year, mostly of us and the Red Moon tribe (I was in class with Zivah) this year I will concentrate on getting a wider range of faire pics to post.

Lord and Lady Alberon

We would like to thank Lady Di for hosting this wonderful Faire that will just keep growing & getting better with time. This is our second year attending & look forward to MANY more.  :)

Lady Niniane.... We enjoyed listening to you play & getting to chat with you. Hope you enjoy your favor & we will see you next year.

FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

dragonswitch

We loved the faire. We've attended the past two years as playtrons and hope next year to become part of the cast.

captmarga

Anyone from the Texas area planning on going up to Whitehart?

Corp Capt Marga
SRG
Corp Capt Marga, Dame Den Mother, Scarborough Royal Guard.  Keeper of the Costume Closet.  Artist, Rennie, Etc, etc, etc

limey_tech

Jason D. Smallen aka Kathryn's Daddy

LadyNiniane

White Hart Renaissance Faire started its 4th year run this past weekend, June 27-28, 2009, and will run for two more weekends.

One important note - this coming weekend is a three-day one, thanks to the July 4th official holiday.  We will be open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 3-5, and then again on Saturday and Sunday, July 11-12, from 10 AM to 6 PM each day.

More information can be found on our website:

http://www.whitehart-faire.com

Come join us!
----------------------
Lady Niniane
Queen's Gambit - I'm the white-haired fiddler

captmarga

Just returned from Whitehart for Fri/Sat  this weekend.  The 9-hour drive was WELL WORTH IT!  Had a great time, and we were all made to feel we were part of this very close-knit family. 

THANK you to all the case, vendors, and everyone involved in Whitehart.  You've got a great foundation for your faire starting.

Anyone in KS/MO that can make it out - you'll have fun, especially the Pubzah!  Take a day and go visit!

Capt Marga

(Aka Janeysa Napier, Lady Baldovie)
Corp Capt Marga, Dame Den Mother, Scarborough Royal Guard.  Keeper of the Costume Closet.  Artist, Rennie, Etc, etc, etc