News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FOKTOP Pins - NOW SHIPPING!

Started by DeadBishop, July 08, 2009, 12:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many FOKTOP Pins do you want?

1 pin
8 (47.1%)
2 pins
6 (35.3%)
3 pins
3 (17.6%)
4 or more
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

DeadBishop

R/F.com member since 2003

Count Adolfo

iain robb

Deadbishop, do you still have pins? I'd like one if you do.

DeadBishop

Just an update to let anyone wishing to get a FOKTOP pin that I do still have 9 pins left.  Just check the first post of this thread in order to purchase one!

verdant1

Just sent PayPal payment for (1) FOKTOP pin and (1) R/F pin.  Have posted this on both sites.  Many Thanks.

iain robb

Me too -- just paypalled for a FOKTOP pin. Thanks!

iain robb

And got it today! It's very nice -- thanks!

Taarna

DB,

Do you have any pins still available? I haven't been on the site in quite some time and missed this original posting of orders. I have a 7 year old Knight that was inducted into FOKTOP by her magesty the lovely Queen Bonnie, and this brave knight takes his peep killing very seriously! I can't even walk through a store without him spying them and immediately (and quite loudly) grabbing boxes and yelling "KILL THE PEEPS! DEATH TO THE PEEPS!I MUST KILL ALL PEEPS!" while he proceeds to start hitting and smashing the packages. :o  LOL
So far we haven't been thrown out of any stores, but we do get some strange looks from folks.

He has taken to destroying candy korn now too as he believes this is the favored food of the dreaded peeps.
A chill in the air, over your shoulder, the Ice Queen's cold stare, you can only be one place. The Texas Ren Faire!

Queen Bonnie

Alas! I noticed my FOKTOP pin is missing! No idea where or when it was lost. It was painted- a yellow peep on a green ground.
I have recruited a lot more FOKTOP knights. Maybe we need more pins?
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

The Rabbi

I would not object to the oppurtunity to purchase a pin.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Queen Bonnie

Dead Bishop is in charge! I will see if he can order more! Who else needs pins?
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

DeadBishop

I still have a handful of FOKTOP pins available.  Just let me know if you want one!

nomad

I am interested in a FOKTOP pin.  Bonnie recruited me @ Sherwood's Highland Games...  ;)
It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.

Riot

My pin never made it back form Miami appreantly, so I will need to order one.
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Captain Teague

I believe Lady Gryphon ordered one of these, plus prepaid for two RF pins. Please let me know if it went through your paypal ok.
The Code is the Law...