News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Day Photo

Started by Scarlett, July 10, 2009, 10:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

We did this two years ago - Can't remember if we did last year or not.  Did we?    Anyhoo - 11:00 by the Stumble Inn.  Gather for what will be the biggest group photo yet! 
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Capt. Morgan

Safe Journey to all those travelling to the fair Shire of Avaloch and I can't wait to see you on the morrow, albeit a possibly "soggy" morrow!  ;)
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Capt. Morgan

Did this happen? First day was a (pardon the pun) wash out for photo ops and by the second day, well...not sure you really wanted any "evidence" but it was great seeing all of you.  ;)

Thanks for kicking off the GLMF 2009 Season with such good friends, laughter and love! Hope to see some of you return during the course of the season!

Capt. Morgan

bosswench

Yes it was really wonderful to see our friends! We love getting invaded! :D

Scarlett

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on July 13, 2009, 08:00:45 AM
Did this happen? First day was a (pardon the pun) wash out for photo ops and by the second day, well...not sure you really wanted any "evidence" but it was great seeing all of you.  ;)

Thanks for kicking off the GLMF 2009 Season with such good friends, laughter and love! Hope to see some of you return during the course of the season!

Capt. Morgan

Nope - never happened as far as I know.  At 11:00 I was still trapped in the van with Morwyn and DuCouer.  We stayed dry and polished off 3 bottles of champagne.  Maybe a closing weekend photo?
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

dbaldock

Quote from: Scarlett on July 14, 2009, 12:06:16 PM
Nope - never happened as far as I know.  At 11:00 I was still trapped in the van with Morwyn and DuCouer.  We stayed dry and polished off 3 bottles of champagne.  Maybe a closing weekend photo?

After drinking that much, I hope the van had restroom facilities!   ;)   ;D

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Professor M

Quote from: Scarlett on July 14, 2009, 12:06:16 PM

At 11:00 I was still trapped in the van with Morwyn and DuCouer.  We stayed dry and polished off 3 bottles of champagne.

Wow!  I've had dreams like that, except DuCouer wasn't in 'em.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Higgins

Wow! And I thought I was the only one.   :) :) :o

Capt. Morgan

In mine usually DuCouer's there and the other two are out shopping... ;D