News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Loki Season

Started by Capt. Bacardi, July 10, 2009, 10:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Bacardi

With only 43 days left till faire, we finally got this years batch ready. We made some of everyones favorites plus two new flavors.  ;) Was just seeing who else was ready with theirs for this season??  ;D

Bloody Hell!!!......Only 43 days until faire!!  :o

You know drinking and tasting loki is a wonderful way to come up with new flavors.
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

*Teach*

Now find a way to get some down to TRF's opening bro!
We are going ahead with the Loki Challenge that weekend

*Rum challenges can happen too... we can always see who the last man standing shall be*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

DeadBishop

I have my vintage reserve ready (going on three years!), plus some new stuff brewing as well.

R/F.com member since 2003

Julianne

uhm....YUM....*sigh*

This glorious stuff will be shared among us humble visitors?..

ya you betcha?
Should I say that with more fargo?
;D

feed me

Comte de Gilbert

mmmm butterscotch...anyone ot some...that will share  ;D. I am soo soo ready to fly up!!
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Muffin

There will be much sharing of the loki goodness!  ;D

yum yum yum yum yum.... scutterbotch... yum yum yum yum....

:-*
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Sitara

I already pestered Bacardi about this on myspace, but I will say it here too.  I know someone (me) who lives in WI and has easy access to Everclear.  If you were to need more, I could procure some.  Or if you wanted to come out here and get some, you could come see our house.  hint, hint...come to WI...we have booze...our liquor stores are open on Sundays.  PM me iffen you don't have my number
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Muffin

Quote from: Sitara on July 11, 2009, 01:31:54 PM
I already pestered Bacardi about this on myspace, but I will say it here too.  I know someone (me) who lives in WI and has easy access to Everclear.  If you were to need more, I could procure some.  Or if you wanted to come out here and get some, you could come see our house.  hint, hint...come to WI...we have booze...our liquor stores are open on Sundays.  PM me iffen you don't have my number

:-* I think a little 'sconie run is in order!!
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

gracefulcarrie

Dan and I have some good stuff that's been going since January.
It's getting pretty tasty, and I am sure the next 43 days will only increase that deliciousness.

CelticOne

I have heard alot about Loki and have still yet to try the stuff. I know that everclear is one of the ingredents...so I can only guess it has a bit of a kick?
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Muffin on July 11, 2009, 08:33:37 AM
There will be much sharing of the loki goodness!  ;D

yum yum yum yum yum.... scutterbotch... yum yum yum yum....

:-*

Oh, good!  Now I know what I'm having for breakfast.  ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Seamus Ex Machina

Quote from: Phoenix on July 12, 2009, 04:53:24 PM
I have heard alot about Loki and have still yet to try the stuff. I know that everclear is one of the ingredents...so I can only guess it has a bit of a kick?

No.   It has no kick.  It tastes of nothing but sugary goodness and lovely flavors....vanilla, butterscotch,  carmel,  berry.....and you will drink this tasty concoction with no compunction, no guilt, no clue......and suddenly some good friend is steering you towards a bench or a soft patch of real estate.   

If you're lucky, you won't wake up with Bill Shatner.
Legendary Hellraiser

Welsh Wench

Or you end up at Seamus' house playing chicken-bone-wastebasket basketball.  :-\

We won't mention that parking lot incident, will we?
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Seamus Ex Machina

Legendary Hellraiser

Welsh Wench

Um.....never mind.
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....